|CHAPTER FOUR|

|4|

When they got downstairs they were faced with a smirking Seokjin

"Jimin, come with me.  I have to ask you something.", Seokjin said.

Yoongi and Jimin had finally just sat down and Seokjin had the nerve to make Jimin stand up AGAIN. 

This bitch...

Jimin sighed and got up.

"I'll be right back Yoongs. I've gotta go deal with Queen Jin.", Jimin whispered the last part.

Yoongi laughed when Seokjin walked up to Jimin and slapped the back of his head.

"I heard that.  You're lucky I don't slap you in he face with a frying pan you jamless dwarf."

As Seokjin began to pull Jimin out of the kitchen Jimin extended his hand out dramatically and shouted,

"Yoongi-hyung!  Save me!"

If looks could kill, Yoongi would have already been dead by now. 

He flinch as Seokjin gave him the scariest death glare he's ever seen and mouthed 'sorry' as he waved at Jimin and began to eat his breakfast.  (Top 10 Anime Betrayals) 

As soon as they reached the living room, Seokjin's face turned into a sly grin.  

"So how long have you and Yoongi been dating?  Why didn't you tell me?  You're such a terrible friend!"

"Why didn't you tell me you and Namjoon were dating?"

Seokjin's face flushed. 

"How'd you know?"

"Wait, what?  You guys are actually dating?  And you say I'm a bad friend!"

Jimin grabbed a near by magazine and rolled it up.  He began to hit Seokjin.

Yoongi then ran into the room and looking nervous and yelled,

"What?  What's going on?  Are you okay Jimin?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.", Jimin responds calmly as he continues to wack Seokjin with the poor magazine who didn't deserve this.

"Wow!  You ask if Jimin's okay but not me, the one's who's getting abused?  Okay, I see how things are now."

Yoongi took a few seconds to take in the scene in front of him and started to laugh his ass off.

"Aren't you the hyung?  Why are you letting him hit y-", Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence because the scene in front of him was too funny.

Seokjin laid helplessly on the floor while Jimin was sitting on his stomach hitting him with a rolled up magazine.

Seokjin's face screamed 'help me' but Yoongi just laughed.

Eventually Yoongi laughed so hard that he fell on the the floor and knocked down a long lamp that hit the TV and created a huge crack.

Now, it was Jimin's turn to laugh.  He began to get weal from laughing and Seokjin took this time to take away the magazine and push him off.

"Yoongi!  You're not Namjoon why are you breaking things?", Seokjin yelled, voice cracking in between.  

Yoongi crawled over to Jimin and weakly put an arm around his shoulder and the two of them laughed even harder.

Seokjin stuck up his middle finger and walked to the lamp mumbling a string of curse words.

Once he picked the lamp he turned around to find Jimin and Yoongi whispering to each other.

"What are you guys talking about?", he asked suspiciously eyeing them up and down.

"Oh I was just telling Yoongi-hyung here about how you and Namjoon-hyung are dating.", Jimin said casually, picking his nails.

"How long Jin?  Why didn't you tell us?",Yoongi smirked.

"First of all, it's Jin-HYUNG.", Seokjin glared at Yoongi and Jimin tried to hide his laugh which didn't work so he got a death glare from Yoongi and Seokjin.  "Second, 2 months.", Seokjin's voice got quieter and he stared blushing but then he turned serious again when he noticed notice both Yoongi and Jimin were quacking and whispering to each other about their OTP.  Seokjin cleared his throat then said, "And, I didn't tell you guys because I knew you guys were gonna act like this."

"Act like what?", they both asked acting like they weren't both fanboying a few seconds ago.

Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"What's it like dating him?", Jimin ask curiously. 

Seokjin began talking about Namjoon and Yoongi and Jimin listened carefully. 

Breakfast was long forgotten and all they cared about was Seokjin talking.

___

Just a random chapter idk why I wrote this but oh well I had fun.

Thanks for reading~ <3
-MinJiminParkYoongi