|CHAPTER SEVEN|

|7|

I'm gonna try to start doing 1st person POV chapters now

Warning: Not proofread 

~The next day~

Jimin's POV

I stood in front of my mirror looking at myself for what seemed about the 6th time today.

It was the first day of my new job and if I had to be honest...

I'm a nervous wreak.

I'm still surprised Yoongi-hyung didn't get mad at me for getting a job at the place he works.

I expected him to be mad because he would be seen with a person like me.

As I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water I heard a knock at the door.  

It was 7:30 in the morning, Jin-hyung was already at home and no one should be here at this time.

I took the broom from the storage room and braced myself for the worst.

As soon as I opened the door, I closed my eyes and swung the broom.

There was nothing there.

I quickly closed the door in fear that something might come in.   I turned to put the broom back only to be face with a smiling Jungkook.

I yelped and dropped the broom which made a loud sound.

"What are you doing here Kookie?"

"I needed to talk to you about something.", Jungkook looked at Jimin Up & Down.  "But it looks like that can wait.  Where are you going?  Why are you dressed like that?", curiosity shone in his eyes.

"It's my first day of my new job.  I got a job where Yoongi--hyung works.  I'm kinda nervous. There are a lot of female clients and one of the requirements is to be able to talk to them and act normal.  I can't do that.  I'm almost as awkward as you when if comes to women."

"Hey!",  Jungkook exclaimed.  He looked offended and taken aback. "I'm not awkward with females.  I'm just skeptical.  I know there planning something.  I can sense it through their evil glares. I get goose bump just thinking about it."

I laughed as playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna need a lot of help if I want to make it through the first day."

"If you act like a playboy I'll give you anything you want for 3 weeks.", Jungkook said breathlessly.

"Deal.", I immediately responded as I brushed my bangs out of my face with my hands, grabbed my phone and keys and rushed out the door.

As I left, I heard Jungkook laughing and rolled my eyes.

To bad for him I actually intend on completing my part of the deal.

❀❀❀   

When I got the the cafe, I unbuttoned 2 buttons on my shirt and ran my hand through my hair.

I walked to the staff room and smirked at all the attention I was getting.

It was pretty scary considering the fact that I usually don't act like this but ANYTHING I want for 3 weeks sounds way too tempting. 

As I was putting on my apron, I noticed Yoongi-hyung walk into the room and decided it would be funny to mess with him.

"Yoonie-oppa~"

I watched as he froze in place.  It was kinda funny the effect I had on him.  

I slung myself on him and whispered in his ear,

"Do you have an oppa kink?"

He turned bright red an it took all my self control to not burst of laughing.

"N-no.  I d-don't."

I smiled.

"Okay.  What ever you say, oppa."

I kissed his check then winked and walked out the door to officially start my job.

The day wasn't that bad.  It was actually pretty easy to act like a playboy.  I even earned huge tips from the female costumers.  Maybe women aren't so bad.  I'm still not gonna have any romantic interest in them thought 'cause I'm hella gay lol.

As I worked, I felt a pair of eyes watching me but I thought it was just one of the costumers and just continued my working like it was nothing.

 When I was writing this I went from 1st person POV to 3rd kkk.

Did anyone catch my other reference? 

Thanks for reading~ <3
-MinJiminParkYoongi