Chapter 20: Trusting or Aggressive

A/N: Thank you to my friend Maria for writing the pool party scene.

Maddie's pov.....

It was time for partner work class. I put my hair in a very loose, but very high ponytail. I use to be obsessed with tying my hair super tight in a neat high bun, but I noticed my hair was receding, so now I keep it loose. My hair was also really long so I had to tie it high. The talent scout was sitting on a cushion in the corner. We started with the group dance with me and Nick alone since the other two girls were not chosen. I got into character as a human girl in love with a vampire. I just trusted him. When we were done everyone in the room clapped even the talent scout. I saw the talent scout whisper something to Ms. Abby. Abby whispered something back. "Maddie can you do your solo here." she asked smiling. I nodded, "Chloe get Maddie's music, it's on my desk." Abby said as I turned my face to Chloe in shock. Why didn't Ms. Abby just ask me to get my music. I looked at Chloe, who was nodding sadly. Then raised an eyebrow at Ms. Abby. "Should I get Chloe's music?" I asked. I saw all of the members in shock. "No thank you Maddie, Chloe is not doing her solo at this moment." she said a bit sternly. Chloe stood there for a second and then got my music and handed it to Gianna. I did my solo perfectly with emotion and grace. I got a standing ovation. The talent scout smiled, "Abby can I borrow Maddie for a sec?" he asked. "Sure of course." Abby replied. The talent scout led me out of studio c. "Maddie you have great potential. I really see a future for you. Tell me, if you make it as a dancer what do you see yourself doing with it?" he asked. "Well, someday I want to live in Manhattan and be on Broadway. I took a lot of singing lessons when I was young. I even played Annie at a local theatre when I was ten." I said recalling my past. "I want to put you on dance track magazine. Give me a call when your available. " I nodded as he handed me a card. The rest of the day was just a regular day. Chloe and Kendall we're chosen for the other girls in the group dance. "Maddie thanks for trying to bring me up in front of the talent scout." she said as we we're walking through the parking lot. "No problem." I told her. "What did the talent scout say to you." Nothing important." I said as I opened my car door. She slowly nodded then waved goodbye. It was now time for Nick's pool party. I went home and put on a two piece red and blue swim suit top with little white stars all over it and tassels coming down the bottom of the top piece. I put on some matching bottoms then put on a red lip gloss. I kept my hair in a high, long, wavy ponytail. I got a white tunic and blue blue shorts then went to the living room to get, slippers. After that I went outside to find Chloe about to knock on the door. "Hey Maddie are you ready to go?" She asked. "Ya" I replied. We stayed on the sidewalk since it was 11:30 pm and pretty dark. When we arrived Nick answered the door and led us through the house. He opened the glass door and there was a big square pool and small round hot tub. There was string lights and candles everywhere. Nick took off his shirt, and my cheeks went as red as my lips gloss. I took off my shorts and white tunic, Chloe slipped off a pink pull over dress, revealing a dark,bright,pink,sleeveless top with a coral center and coral bottoms. Her hair was in a loose high bun. Chloe jumped in, then Nick wrapped his arms over me tight and ran into the pool. We fell in and splashed Chloe. I came up gasping for air. I looked at Nick and started laughing. We played Marco Polo, had canon ball contests, and soaked in the hot tub. Nick gave us lemonade and cookies. We were having a geeat time then Chloe told us she had to go check on Clara since she wasn't answering the phone. I got out of the pool and put on my clothes, Nick pulled on his shirt and followed me. "Where are you going Maddie." He asked. "I'll go with Chloe and we'll come back." I told him. "It's ok Maddie, just stay here." Chloe said. "Are you sure, it's really dark?" I asked. She nodded and left.

Nick's pov......

THANK YOU CHLOE FOR SMARTENING UP! I am so glad she left by herself, now I have time to make Maddie forget about Josh Hyland.

Maddie's Pov.....

"Maddie I want to show you something." Nick said leading me into the house. He takes me into his room upstairs then closes the door. "Nick? Is everything okay? " I ask, but don't get an answer. He pulls off his shirt and pins me to the door. Pain bursts through my back and I wince."Nick what are you doing? " I ask with a scared face, but this time I answer my own question. He pauses for a second then presses his lips onto mine. For a minute I'm too in shock to move. I can't even blink! Nick didn't seem like an aggresive type. He starts trying to make out with me, then pulls up my shirt. "Nick stop." I try to sound calm, I don't want to be afraid of him. He was the first person I could trust. He takes off my shirt and even though I have been wearing my swimsuit this whole night, I couldn't feel any more uncomfortable. "Nick!" I yell I couldn't take it! I started tearing up. I move my head to the other side to stop him but he starts kissing my neck. He was holding me so hard my shoulders started hurting. "Josh Hyland!" I shouted, and that did it. That made him stop. He let go of me and his whole body was shaking, he was breathing heavy. I slid down and covered my face with my hands.

Nick's pov.....

I thought it would work. Why didn't it work?

A/N: Wow! Thank you so much for reading my author's note. I jumped from 65 votes to 115. Thanks so much, and sorry it took long. The pic I posted on the sidebar was soooo unbelievably hard to find, then I had to put the link in manually because I couldn't paste it. Oh and if you didn't know that's actually Maddie, and the swimsuit is available at Pink and the fabric is called americana. Anyway please comment more and keep voting. Thanks!