°•○~Chapter 3°•○

"HEY?!" you shout surprised by Taehyung standing near you.
" Did i startle you?? I was wondering why you were here for so long, turns out you fell asleep."

"Uh yeah, i am sorry..." you say shyly.
You remembered you were naked so you tried to cover your parts with your hands, and tae laughs at your actions.

He brushes his hand through his fluffy black hair...and asks you an absurd question.  "This looks relaxing may i join??" You were taken back by his question.

Oh god what do i fucking say to that?!?!?

"I...Um...sure you can join." you answered without really thinking it through.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU Y/N

Taehyung began taking his shorts off then slowly his shirt and of course his underwear. Your eyes widened and your face flashed red at the sight of his big member, you quickly looked away hoping he didn't see you blush.

He joins you in the rounded bath tub, you moved to the the left side but Taehyung pulled you in his arms.
"Now is not the time to be shy bunny." He said with a slight smirk.

You leaned against his muscular body, your head rested on his soft chest and Tae kisses your forehead a few times.

Y/N WTF IS GOING ON, OOOF I AM....I DON'T KNOW....

Taehyung moved his head to the side of your smooth neck, suddenly he began biting your skin while you closed your eyes enjoying the pleasure he was giving you.

AM I GONNA HAVE SEX!!!!!

Taehyungs big hands began traveling every inch and curve of your beautiful body, his wonderful touch caused a sweet moan to escape your plump lips.
"Looks like you're enjoying this Huh?" He asked clearly making fun of you. "Of course I do daddy." You said sensually.

Y/N YOU FUCKING WIERDO WTF DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!!

"Damn well aren't you kinky." He said surprised but also turned on.

Taehyung slowly turned around so he was facing you, he began kissing your lucious lips, it was probably the most intense deep make out you have ever had, I mean probably the only make out session.

Suddenly, you felt him circling your clit at first slow then faster, the pleasure was so overwhelming it made you moan loudly, clearly you were wet for him. You started to pull on his hair from the hormones increasing in your body. His warm hands traveled lower and he started to finger you.

He fingered you faster and faster causing a knot to unravel in your stomach.

"Ta..Tae...I..am gonna c..cum" You whimpered. "let it out baby." he commanded.

You have reached your climax and Came all over Tae's hands.  "looks like you were longing for this, well get ready to be loved all night." He said quietly.

Both of you got out of the tub soon after, Taehyung had you in his arms as he carried you to bed, he put you roughly on the bed.
"Do you want this?" He asked waiting for your response eagerly.  "Of course daddy." You said desperately.

Taehyung got on top of you and started to kiss you, he pulled your legs apart and inserted his long member in you making you scream, he started to thrust slow so you could adjust to his length, after you adjusted he began pounding really fast after about 5 minutes his thrust began to be floppy so you knew he was at his limit and so were you.

You both came at the same time and Tae fell on top of you breathless.
"God...ba..babe you're amazing." he said amazed.

Taehyung got off of you and layed on your right, he pulled you into a hug and you rested your head on his muscular chest.
"Goodnight baby." He said while kissing the top of your head. "Goodnight angel." You said softly.