Chapter 22

"I'll always be waiting for you even if I'm no longer yours." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His soft loving words, pumped your heart with hope and happiness. You wrapped your legs around his neck and pulled him really close as you bent over and locked your lips with his, he was surprised at first but immediately returned your kiss. Your hands roamed around his neck as you tugged on his hair. 

Two tongue danced in harmony, fighting each other for dominance, biting down on his tongue making him let out a groan as you felt him smirk. "Naughty." He growled as his hand took hold of your throat tightly making you let out soft moans. 

You both pulled away breathlessly, as a thin line of saliva connected both of your now swollen lips. "That was ... Surprising." giggled Tae as he looked down shyly making you awe at how adorable he looked. "What was that supposed to mean though?" He asked as he lifted his head to lock his gaze on yours. 

"I wanted to show you that you no longer have to wait." You took a deep breath after building all the courage to say that. Taehyungs eyes lit up with the happiness of a toddler with a new toy, your words was all he needed to be complete. "I love you." You giggled as you kissed his nose making his box smile positions itself over his soft lips. 

"Thank you, I love you too!" A sense of excitement filled him up like a tank. 

In a universe that is coded by divine hand, the only real thing is love - invisible and weightless as it is. That's why it is only love that is the ultimate answer to healing hearts and societies, and love that makes our moral compasses function.

Love is a quiet emotion that in time becomes part of the oxygen you need to breathe, and so though you may feel not sure that it's there, any form of removal and the emotions begin to choke.

He is your oxygen, no matter how much you want to make it seem like he is toxic you can't, without him you'd be trapped you'd be lost. You've wanted to pin him away...but you can't his a drug, your drug.

Your strange addiction. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 am

You were smuggled in Taehyung's warm embrace as your phone began to ring scary you both. Tae got you, your phone as you answered it tiredly. 

"I think we have the location for Yeong-Chol"

"The mad killer?" you asked worried as you sat up while taehyung looked at you cluelessly.

"Yes him, The detective team want you on site so you can get the evidence first hand."

"Right, I'll head there send me the address." you frowned as you hung up and got ready as quick as you could. "Wait where are you going?" Asked Tae as he pulled your wrist. "I have to be present at a certain scene." you smiled softly. "Can I come?" He asked confusing you. 

"What? no." You shook your hand and pulling away from him as you began to walk out. "I'm coming." He growled at you as he followed after you. You looked back at him and put your hands up in defeat. "Fine, but you have to stay from a far." 

He nodded and quickly threw on some clothes, You both left the house quietly. 

Once you reached the address you were given, Taehyung left and hid somewhere far but still able to see you. 

"Hey guys? have you found a lead on him?" You walked to the team and looked over the evidence they found so far. "It seems like he was here, we found his knife." One of the men explained as he gave you a plastic bag with the knife. 

"Why would he leave his knife like this? he is a careful man." You frowned, pulling gloves on and analysing the weapon. "Maybe he did it on purpose?" suggest another team member. "He wants us to find him...but why?" You repeated your question as you tried to think outside the box. 

Why would the most wanted criminal want to be found? there must be a reason right?

"Get the knife to the forensics, what about a body?" You passed the plastic back to the team. "The body seems to have been thrown in the lake, we have a diving team trying to get them out." The man made you follow him to where a group of divers were getting ready to jump in. 

"Right ok, get the person out and make sure to contact me when you can get hold of any relatives." you explained as you began taking notes of everything you have seen so far and took pictures of the evidence and crime scene. 

However one question remained unanswered...why would a criminal leave evidence to lead to his catching? 

The team wrapped up the scene after a few hours since a second team will come to check for anything that could have been missed, you followed them taking notes and pictures to document everything you have seen so far. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n? why do you think he left evidence?" Asked your boss as he sat on your desk. "Well...maybe he knows someone from our team? maybe its some sort of trap ? I don't know I am trying to figure it out." You gripped your hair tightly trying to pull out clues that didn't even exist. 

"You really think that?" He frowned as his phone buzzed, he stood up and walked outside your office as he answered the call, you didn't pay much attention and just went back to your work. Your boss came back in with an annoyed look plastered over his face. "He is in Ohio." He growled as he hit the table with his fist. "That's my table so please don't hit it, you'll hurt its feelings. "

"Who is in Ohio though?" You asked confused.

"Yeong-Choi who else?" 

...Ohio...your parents....shit..