Chapter 4: Press play to start part 1

It was a sunny day with rich flora and fauna; butterflies and unicorns were all within the lush greens that were graced with marvellous flowers. Within the depths of the foliage was a man who was dressed in a nice blue and black striped shirt with a grey cardigan on top. The man also had grey pants and black and white tennis shoes. His kinky hair style with fades looked dapper as well as the shambala on his wrist which was a colourful mosaic of purples, violets and crimson colours. The man was unconscious and seemed relaxed until a unicorn pissed on his face. This made the man wake up to the sight of unicorn testicles and a huge cock that was sprinkling piss without a care. The man quickly rolled away out of range, spitting and wiping away the piss with his cardigan. After clearing his face and adjusting his vision he got to see the unicorn, run away as his conduct had made it feel threatened. The vegetation and the undulating planes he got to see were very alien to what he had seen on television and in real life. There were unicorns with tails that had a visible glowing aura, the vegetation had glowing flowers and the sound of insects was peculiar. The man rose from the ground and began to scan his surroundings. There was a twilight gradation of green, yellow and red in the sky and he could see other planets from the horizon. It was as if he was in a science fiction film and this was his first encounter with alien life. The young man looked in awe and the suddenly checked his wrist which seemed perfectly fine. As a matter of fact the young man was really puzzled by his own physiology. He pulled down his shirt and cardigan by the sleeves to see the size of his arms. They were slightly fleshier and slim as compared to his former scrawny disposition which puzzled him. He took a 360 degree final inspection of his vicinity and then uttered to himself, "Is this supposed to be heaven?" The man in question was Tanatswa who despite having a rather raunchy awakening, felt completely different and fine. He felt fresh and free, his mind wasn't pegged with toxic thoughts. He had so much energy and his injuries were gone. His stature was incredibly balanced and he felt great. Suddenly something appeared in his peripheral vision. It was a status bar which had an avatar of his image as well as his name and 4 bars labelled health, stamina, xp and hp (xp for experience points and hp for mana). The experience of seeing it felt rather holographic. To his right peripheral he could see an icon written inventory. This reminded him of the JRPGs he used to play like Chrono Trigger and even games like Elder Scrolls Skyrim. He then tried to touch the icon but his hand phased through it. Rather than trying to touch it, he noticed that when he tried to touch it, a text box faded into the centre of his vision saying. "Use voice command 'inventory'." Tanatswa did just that and a scrollable 4X2 matrix with headings accompanied with levels appeared. The 8 sets had headings labelled STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE, AGILITY, WISDOM, LUCK, ARTISTRY, CHARISMA, TAMER, INFLUENCE and INFAMY. Strength was 5% at level 1, wisdom 0% at level 1, agility was 56% at level 1, intelligence was at 90% at level 1, luck was 1% at level 1, artistry 99% at level 1, charisma -5% at level 1, tamer 60% at level 1, influence 10% at level 1 and infamy 0% at level 1. Tanatswa wondered what these stats meant exactly but since the status bar on the left had his name and avatar he put two and two together and figured that these numbers numerically represented the values of his skill sets. Upon seeing the negative number for his charisma he got peeved and cursed inside. He didn't mind at all the value of his strength but wondered what tamer even meant as a classification. The 1% for his luck also irritated him but at least his intellect was higher on the charts as well as his artistic aptitude. Tanatswa also noticed that if he wanted to select or in this case hover over a specific tab all he had to do was focus on it as if he was staring at it intently and then the icon would be highlighted. When that would happen, a bar would appear below saying, "You need XP points to upgrade this feature." His current xp as indicated on his left peripheral was empty as well as his hp. His life bar and stamina bar were maxed out so this made him at least feel assured. As he began to check each and every slot, his vision abruptly began to be populated by an empty background and a mystical being that was wearing a robe and holding a silver sceptre. Its skin was maroon like and its eyes were white as snow. It began to speak and its voice had a reverberation that made it seem as if Tanatswa had been put into a large room that echoed intensely. It felt like a POV mode in a video game and the experience of seeing it was visceral.