Chapter 7: You were always a noob, get Good! part 1.

The morbid feeling of death and unconsciousness evaded him as he woke up from his sleep. His upper body became erect as his legs stretched out promptly. He noticed his life bar which was ¾ full, quickly extend itself till completion. As he darted vivaciously at the marks and scars that he had gotten during the escape from the Ethereal Woods, he noticed an inhuman event called instant regeneration. The dead skin and peels of flesh had been shed off like a snake's skin and his wounds completely healed. The life bar reaching its max value also reflected his change in sensation in his physiology. It was like he had taken painkillers but instead of numbing the pain, it completely removed it. His body and the healing mechanics were doing wonders that he thought he would only ever see in comic books and television. He felt like Wolverine but after that shock of regeneration, he immediately averted his attention to his surroundings.

Tanatswa was in a man made hut, crafted with some fine precision and effort. It was tiny, had mainly thatched grass, bamboo and chiselled stones that seemed to be hammered in to fix joints together, and it generally seemed homely. Baskets containing fruits and vegetables were full and looked freshly picked. The room was segregated by half with the use of some contraption that looked like a curtain made of leaves. Tanatswa began to hear subtle movements and became rather paranoid. He had avoided the danger of the Ethereal Woods and the dark figure who taunted him into a battle he would clearly lose, but who knows what would be lying beyond the curtain. "Was it his saviour or was it his foe?" were what he was thinking in his head as he tiptoed to the curtain. He clenched his fists, ready to strike and unveiled the other side of the room. What he saw, led him to a peculiar moment he had never encountered in his past life.

Tanatswa saw a petite but curvaceous woman who was probably 5'6 in height, half dressed in a violet and black unitard. Her reaction was that of alarm as she turned her body vigorously to face him, as if she were preparing for an attack. The motion made her exposed ample and tantalizing B cup sized breasts jiggle in a rather sexually alluring way, disarming Tanatswa's solid grip.Upon the woman realizing that it was him, she looked embarrassed and covered her breasts. She then screamed out, "Get the fuck out!"Tanatswa felt the shame as well as the sensual joy of viewing her body unexpectedly and then ducked out, covering his mouth and having dissonant facial expressions as he slowly pranced around, precariously in the little space the rest of the hut provided. He was sharing a hut with a woman who he just saw partially naked and to make matters worse, his fine tuned upper body was exposed and his pants that were barely hanging on were in tatters. This was a really unique situation and he began to go through his mind, delving deep into the recesses of what he last remembered before going unconscious. The imagery was murky and what he could only visualize was him grabbing onto what seemed like a rope and eventually landing on the ground to see a silhouette of someone who probably saved his life. After 5 seconds of pondering he, realized that the person he had journeyed to find was that woman. The sounds of panting and activity went on pretty quickly on the other side of the curtain and soon enough, a fully dressed petite woman with a faded hair colour that looked like it was partly blonde and pink, appeared before him. Apart from her petiteness, she had a rather neotenous face; large oriental eyes and a dimple just below here right eye. She had a mid length undercut hairstyle with faded sides that seemed to be growing back but with a natural colour that contrasted the chemically coloured hair on top.Her nose was narrow and had a smoothed out top. Her cheekbones were slightly out and shaped which gave her a certain feisty edge in appearance. Her skin was devoid of makeup and her lips looked slightly dry. Her anatomy and skin tone of caramel and light brown made her seem as if she were of mixed race.Her unitard was tight and it fully complemented her bust, which still imprinted her nipples. She had a chinchilla from an animal that he couldn't tell was from. For her pants, she had slightly shredded just above the knees denim jeans. The rips looked like they were from bites or claws. It seem rather pointless to have them on because they kind of made her look ratchet. Her high cut tennis shoes looked like they had survived a war and were the very peek of being battered and ugly. Their eyes met and the girl who seemed a bit dainty was now initiating communication with him.