Chapter 10: I want to have sex with you! part 1

The two of them agreed to divide their days in half; the first half was mainly for training and testing the mechanics of the custom goals and the other half was for crafting resources that would be needed to modernize their current living environment. Tanatswa was mainly going to be in charge of the bodybuilding department and Shami was more than happy to let him do so. Though Tanatswa was a scrawny man in the past, he had at one point taken an interest in physical fitness and invested time in studying about calisthenics, bodybuilding, strength training and aesthetics. He however never ate enough or rather his body's metabolism didn't really make him gain weight and inspire him to convert the fat he never had into muscle. Some of the drawbacks to his pursuit of the sexy body were mainly due to food rationing circumstances at his house and of course, having to pay for gym membership fees consistently. However, regardless of his failed attempts at bulking, he still managed to be at least a decent sprinter; not fast enough to win the olympics, but fast enough to get away from harm's way, but at his current level in Goshem, the olympics' standards were now a joke. As he reflected on that aspect of his past life, he felt rather cathartic. The body and vitality he aspired to get was one he never achieved when he was alive, but since he died and ended up here, he ended getting that and more than what he had desired, but it still wasn't enough because there were higher level creatures that he needed to surpass in Goshem. It was quite the paradox and he couldn't help but laugh inside.

Shami gauged the time spent on each activity by always checking the angle of the sun and would always remind Tanatswa that it was time to do her thing as soon as it seemed as if the sun was directly overhead. When it came to reaching level 2 as their goal, Tanatswa wanted to max out strength and agility. His intelligence and artistry had peaked at 100%, but he was left with just 40% to max out strength and 4% to max out agility. Shami had only maxed out her artistry, but her crafting percentage was at 98%. Her intelligence was at 85%, agility 70%, tamer 80% and finally her strength was 30%. Tanatswa was still curious about what the tamer category really implied and even Shami seemed oblivious to what it really meant, but she decided to focus on mainly maxing out her intelligence, agility and crafting.

Tanatswa mostly did pull ups that numbered in the thousands whilst utilizing tree trunks and rocks tied to his legs with the aid of thick vines that could support their mass. Since he had become really strong, the intensity of the exercises had to change as well. Shami, couldn't as of yet, do the kind of training that he was doing at such an intensity, but managed to bench some of the contraptions Tanatswa had made. Tanatswa had knocked down several trees and tried emptying their dry blocky insides and replaced them with rocks or whatever he thought could add to the weight for her to bench press. Shami thought that he had gone insane, but he reassured her that she would only make significant progress if she did training that would go hand to hand with her current power. Sometimes she would rise to the occasion and then other times she would just pussy out. Her effort for fitness was like a mood swing, sometimes she was in it and sometimes she would slack off. Tanatswa didn't really feel pressured to make her get strong and mostly hoped that he would make significant progress. Their exercise was at least something that had an impact on both of their strength, agility and sometimes their intelligence. With the routine primarily being:

Running back and forth full sprint until stamina bar reached 0.

Stretching.

Jump testing

Push ups, tricep push ups, planks, planks with rocks as weights.

Pull ups, pull ups with weights