The Call

//John's POV

       John crashed into cupboards, lamps, walls. He flipped over tables, chair, and anything he could find. He yelled.
He cursed under his breath to no one in particular. He stumbled around the house until he found something strong to drink.
He smiled and grabbed the glass bottle and with one swift move, he opened it and began chugging down the strong liquid.
He walked around the house again and into his room.
He reached for his jacket and pulled out the small sheet of paper which had Mary's number scribbled on it.
He stared at the number for a solid five minutes before taking another long sip of alcohol and pulling out his phone.
John sighed and slowly dialed the number and pulled he phone up to his ear.
       Ring...
       Ring...
       Ring...

"Hello...?" Mary answered on the third ring. John silently hiccuped "Is...t-this M-mary?"
"Yes, this is her...John ? Is that you?" She asked a bit concerned. John giggled and nodded. "Yep.....this is John..."
"Oh my god, John are you alright?" She whispered. John shook his head and began to sob again.
"Hold on John. I'll be right over! Don't you dare leave your flat." She practically yelled and hung up.
       John groaned and threw the phone across the room. He walked around and stopped in front of a mirror.
He stared at his sobbing reflection and made a fist. He screamed loudly and crashed his fist against the glass, causing it to crack and stab his knuckles. He winced in pain and punched the mirror again. He watched as blood trickled down the cracked mirror and his knuckles.
John cried louder and fell to the floor. He looked around the room and covered his face with his hands whispering the name of the man
he longed to see and embrace, before everything went dark.
                              "Sherlock...."