Not. Dead.

*hello! Well this is the first time I have updated this fic in a while so...ENJOY!*

// John's POV

John looked up at the man standing before him. His heart stopped. It was him.

But how?!

Why?!

He couldn't understand!!

It was him. Just standing there. The man who held those curly locks. Those high cheekbones. And those galactic eyes.

The man who wore the long coat and the blue scarf.

Sherlock.

John could feel the tears swell in his eyes.
He began to remembered everything that had happened.

He remembered leaning down against Sherlock's corpse. Trying to convince himself that he was still alive.

They stayed silent for a while.
But John broke the silence.

"Y-you. Were dead." He choked out.

"John. I...it's...it's..." Sherlock tried to find the words to explain, but John interrupted.

"No Sherlock. You. Were. Dead. I saw you jump of that building. I'm the one who felt your pulse! TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WASNT THERE!" He yelled.

"John calm down. Yes. I know I was 'dead' but. I'm not. Surprise! Not. Dead." He smiled shyly.

John smirked, an annoyed smirk and scoffed.

"Not dead? Not. Dead?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!" He screamed, causing his voice to echo across the room.

"John. John. It's okay now-"

"No! NO IT'S NOT OKAY! YOU WERE DEAD! I SAW IT HAPPEN! I WENT TO YOUR BLASTED GRAVE EVERY DAY! I TRIED TO MOVE ON FROM YOUR DEATH! AND I DID! AND NOW YOU JUST WALK YOUR WAY INTO MY LIFE AGAIN?! Don't you dare tell me 'it's okay'"

Sherlock sighed. The tears stinging his eyes. He blinked them away and kept his posture, looking away from John.

"Believe what you will. Come. We're going home." He stated. 'Damn it Sherlock you prick! He's upset! Comfort him! Don't be a smart ass!' He mentally yelled at himself.

"No." John shook his head.

Sherlock quickly turned back to him, surprised.
He saw this coming. He knew this would happen.
But it still surprised him.

"You have no idea what you put me through. You were dead okay?! You died that day. And for all I know, you're still dead. I never want to see you again." He choked back a sob and walked away.
Leaving Sherlock alone in the dark.