5

Chapter Five || The Titan Wolf

 After Peyton had informed everyone that she and her siblings are worth Fourty-Two Million of the One Hundred and Fifty-Six Million Dollar Deadpool, and that she has a brother that not a single person knew about she went to sleep

After Peyton had informed everyone that she and her siblings are worth Fourty-Two Million of the One Hundred and Fifty-Six Million Dollar Deadpool, and that she has a brother that not a single person knew about she went to sleep. Deaton had injected her with ketamine because she needed to rest and didn't want to until her family "arrived".

After continuous hours of Stiles' theorizing on who could be the Alphas brother they all either headed home or decided to stay over at the clinic. Stiles, Scott, Melissa, Lydia, Kira, Malia, Argent, Khloe, Noelle and Steve had left. Derek, Deaton, Peter, Liam and Brett stayed to help keep an eye on the girl.

Peyton had woken up hours later and Deaton pulled her into his office. While everyone was asleep he was looking through his records on the LaMont family. He learned about Peyton's eye color earlier in the night and had a feeling he knew why they were like that.

"The Titan Wolf is a female Alpha Werewolf descending from the LaMont Pack Bloodline. Once gaining the Alpha status this wolf will carry special abilities, including removing memories, sensing supernatural creatures, shifting into full wolf form, curing illness, reviving the recently deceased, superior strength, being revived without losing Alpha status, and can turn shift off. Shift cannot be avoided during full moons or for extended periods of time. Said wolf also has light pink irises, instead of Alpha red." Peyton reads out loud.

"I looked into this while you were out. Do your eyes make sense now?"

"Yeah, but one question." Peyton starts. "How in the hell am I a Titan Wolf?!"

"Well when your father died you gained his status. But many years ago your family had an alliance with a group of witches. They gave the Female Alphas from your bloodline these abilities to survive."

"Ok, so how many Titan's have there been?"

"Two, before you." Peyton nods. They stay quiet for a few seconds before Deaton starts again.

"Do you remember what you said last night?"

"No. What did I say last night?"

"That you and Khloe are worth a lot on the Deadpool, and you have a brother." Deaton answers.

"Do you know any way I can find out who he is?"

"Well, I could ask your Uncle."

"Ok, I'm going to go get a change of clothes out of my car." Deaton nods and Peyton grabs her bag from Deaton's counter and walks out of the office. She gets in the car and drives away.