0.13

Monday mornings suck for students but they also suck for teachers as well. Jackson had a love hate relationship with Mondays. Did he love his job? Yes. Did he want to get up so early for this job? No. Did he really need this job? No, not really. He grew up in a rich family but he wanted independence and freedom so unlike his sister he decided early on that he would move away from his family, go to college and work. 

Currently, Jackson was on his way to work. He lived about 30 minutes away from the school travel distance wasn't that bad in the mornings, it was the afternoons that could get a bit iffy especially if he's stayed after for long periods of time. Once he arrived at the school he headed to the office to check in and then headed up to his room, greeting other teachers and staff as he made his way to his location. Once Jackson made it to his room he sat at his desk and checked the test he would be giving out today, he made sure no mistakes or errors were present in areas they were not required in. Jackson heard a small knock at the door, he turned his attention to the door to see the japanese teacher, Mrs.King. 

"Hey Jackson!" She greeted him cheerfully and walked into the room.

"Hi Morgan." Jackson smiled. 

"No coffee?" She noticed that he didn't have a cup of coffee on his desk.

"I'm not the biggest coffee drinker." Jackson stated. 

Morgan simply replied with an 'oh' and smiled. 

"Is there anything you need?" Jackson asked, he didn't usually talk to Mrs.King a lot, usually their conversations were short and usually around other teachers. 

"Oh no no no. I just wanted to have a chance to talk to you. We don't talk often." Morgan explained, "I can leave if you want me to."

Jackson quickly reassured her, "No its fine!" He flashed her a smile, "It's just like you said, we don't talk often."

"I just wanted to get to know you a little. I've heard about how nice, friendly and funny you are." Morgan nodded a little.

Jackson laughed a little, "Really?"

The conversated for a while. When students started to arrive, Mrs.King left to go to her own room. Quickly the room filled up and class officially began at 7:20 am. Jackson stood up at the front of the class to address the class. 

"So as you should know there is a test today." Jackson paused and looked the the reactions of the class. Lots of frowns and sighs came from the class. "Since I'm feeling so generous, I'll give you twenty minutes to review by yourself or with someone else." Jackson heard someone mubble a thank you. Jackson went to sit back his desk to work on some work on his computer. 

Yugyeom and Bambam rushed over to sit next to Jinyoung once they heard they could review together. 

"Review together?" Yugyeom smiled.

Jinyoung nodded.

Bambam made a comment on Jinyoung's appearance, "You don't look half dead today." 

Jinyoung held his tongue and simply agreed with Bam. He went over the basics of what the test was going to cover with the younger two. Once the twenty minutes were up, the sophomores went back to their seats. Jackson passed out the test, he explained that they had until the end of the period to finish the test and if they had any questions to raise your hand. The block passed surprisingly quickly for everyone, occasionally Jackson got up to explain something to a student. The process of a twenty minute review, test with occasional helping students understand it better repeated until Jackson had a free period. During his free period he worked and ate in his room, he worked on next week's lesson plans. Eventually, this free time ended and he got ready for his last period of the day.