0.49

"It's summer break, bitches!" Bambam and Yugyeom yelled, running up to Jinyoung, Jaebeom, and Youngjae in the school corridor.

"Calm your ass please," Jinyoung sighed, rubbing his temples, "I get a headache just looking at you two." 

"Uh huh sorry grandpa," Bambam teased. 

"I wish Mark would have killed you with that laptop sometimes," Jinyoung commented, earning laughs from the rest of the group. 

"Haha very funny," Bambam rolled his eyes, "Anyways lets head to the mall and go to The Little Corner." 

"The what?" Jaebeom questioned. 

"It's the cafe Mark works at," Jinyoung clarified.

"Mark and Nina," Yugyeom added on. 

Youngjae smirked, "I heard a little rumor that Nina is dating someone?" 

"Uh she's not," Yugyeom scoffed, "I would know." 

"You sound jealous," Youngjae sung, "Nina and mystery man sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Bambam laughed, earning a small glare from Yugyeom that promptly shut the slightly older male up. "Shut up, Youngjae," Yugyeom huffed and rolled his eyes, "I'm riding with Jinyoung." 

"Who said that?" Jinyoung's eyes narrowed. 

"I said it," Yugyeom said, grabbing Jinyoung's arm and dragging him all the way to Jinyoung's car. Jinyoung got into the driver's seat, starting the car quickly. Yugyeom roughly opened the passenger's door and got in. 

"Yugyeom?" Jinyoung questioned, "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," Yugyeom huffed, "Youngjae just annoyed me. I mean Nina is one of my best friends now, I would know if she was dating someone! Besides..." 

"Besides?" 

"Nina still has feelings for me, I know. I knew when she broke up with me," Yugyeom sighed, "I feel like I'm almost keeping her back from being happy with some other guy or girl." 

"That's something you need to talk to her about," Jinyoung said. 

"Yeah, you're right," Yugyeom answered.

"Also, you might want to clarify with Bambam that you don't have feelings for Nina anymore." 

"Why? He knows?" Yugyeom scoffed. 

"Well, if my boyfriend just got upset that a friend just mentioned the possibility of his ex moving on I would think he still feels something for them," Jinyoung explained calmly. 

"I'm such a dumb fuck," Yugyeom grumbled. 

"Mhm well at least you know it," Jinyoung smirked.
____

Jinyoung and Yugyeom walked into The Little Corner cafe together and were immediately greeted by Mark and Nina. Both workers sat at a table together playing cards and the cafe was empty. 

"Hey, Yugyeom!" Nina smiled and waved, "Hey, Jinyoung." 

"Nina, can we talk privately? Right now," Yugyeom asked quickly. 

"Yeah, yeah of course," Nina said, leading Yugyeom to the back of the cafe so they could talk.

"What was that about?" Mark asked, raising an eyebrow. He sat down his cards and attempted to peak at Nina's but Jinyoung smacked his hand away, "Cheater." 

"Not cheating, just using an unfair advantage." Mark cleared up. 

"That's literally cheating." Jinyoung rolled his eyes.