0.4

7:24 p.m

Mark was incredibly whipped for Jackson Wang. 

Since learning about the new chinese teacher last year and following him on Instagram he's been hooked. I guess you could call it "Wang fever" or just being incredibly focused on one man and one man only.  

After finishing his short, private conversation with Jinyoung about his attractive teacher,  Mark heard yelling. 

"What have you ever done for this house other than use up space?!" Mark's mother yelled.   

"I do a hell of a lot  and you know it, bitch!" Mark's father spat out in disgust. 

Mark sighed and shifted his position on his bed. His parents in recent months have been really drifting apart but this? Something like this has never happened. He tried to tune out the yelling but as they went on and on it seemed to get louder. 

Selfish. Greedy. Bitch. Piece of shit. Good for nothing. Lazy ass. House whore. 

Only a few of the names tossed back and forth between his parents.  What happen? Only a month ago they were so close? Only a month ago, Mark would make gagging noises anytime he saw his parent show affection to each other. Only a month ago Mrs.Tuan would ramble about how much she loved her husband and make him his favorite desserts for work even when she barely could make it to work on time. Only a month ago Mr.Tuan would come home from work tired and instantly lose any weariness at the sight of his wife. Did everything really change over the course of one month? 

Mark couldn't stand hearing them anymore, he grabbed his phone, his house keys and walked downstairs. He walked by his parents without saying a word. Unusual.

"Mark are you going somewhere?" His mother asked, breaking the argument.  

"I'm gonna go take a walk and clear my head." Mark turned and gave his mother a fake smile, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind."

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here." His father nodded.

"I'm here too, if needed." His mother glared at his father.

"Is there a problem with me trying to be supportive to my son?" Mr.Tuan glared back. 

Mark quickly walked out of the house. 

9:36 

About 2 hours. That's how long Mark had been walking. He had no destination in mind, he just need air and time to think.

"I'm near the mall?" Mark stopped walking suddenly and looked around. He was a little surprised that he had came out this far. He walked a little farther into a cafe and sat in a window bar seat, he watched the people go by that's when he saw him. 

Jackson walked into the cafe. 

Jackson was wearing casual clothing, just some black jeans and a black tee but somehow he still looked absolutely stunning in Mark's eyes . Jackson went to order at the counter and Mark stopped himself staring. 

'Don't be a creepy 18 year old, fully legal, fully thirsty stalker or some shit.'  

Mark signed out loud. 

If only he was a bit older and not his student, maybe then he would have a chance to at least shoot his shot. 

Mark suddenly felt someone beside him, it was probably the worker. He didn't bother to greet or turn to look at the person until he heard them speak. 

"It's a little late, shouldn't you be at home getting ready for school?"

Mark's eyes widened, "Mr. Wang?"