0.39

"Jinyoung why is Jaebum saved into your phone as 'bum ass hoe'?" Mark asked, seeing that Jinyoung had just got a text from Jaebum. 

Jinyoung stopped stirring the soup base and replied, "It's pretty self explanatory, bum from his name. Ass short for asshole and hoe because he's a hoe."

Mark rolled his eyes, "Uh huh sure babe."

Jinyoung turned back around to the soup he was making for Yugyeom, the younger boy had fell sick.

"Why weren't you at school today?" Mark asked.

Jinyoung bit his lip, "I just didn't feel good."

"You're lying." Mark stated, it was obvious at least to him when Jinyoung lies, "You didn't want to see Jackson."

Jinyoung bit his lip harder this time, a bit of blood ran into his mouth, "That's not true."

"You don't just skip." Mark said.

"I wasn't skipping."

"Then what where you doing?" Mark asked, a bit bitterly.

"Mark, I just wasn't feeling well. Simple." Jinyoung rolled his eyes, not bothering to look back at Mark, he went to pack up the soup.

"Okay sure." Mark sighed and thought about his conversation with Jackson earlier. What would make Jackson ignore them purposely for weeks? What would make him say that he's not good for them? 

"I'm going to go give this to Yugyeom. Do you wanna come with me?" Jinyoung asked as he slipped on his shoes and grabbed the bag with the container of soup. 

"Yeah sure." Mark nodded and followed Jinyoung out of the front door, briskly across the street to Yugyeom's house. The younger rang the doorbell and Yugyeom came to the door quickly, Mark noted how hideous Yugyeom looked sick. 

"Thank you Jinyo-achoo!" Yugyeom sneezed as he took the bag from Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung nodded, "How did you get sick?"

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "Well Bambam thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach, at night in winter and swim. I didn't want to get in but Bambam pushed me in anyway." A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips, seemly the incident didn't make him that upset.

"I hope you feel better soon, you look hideous." Mark teased. 

Yugyeom laughed a little, "I will, thanks again." 

"No problem." Jinyoung smiled, he gave a small good bye wave which the younger returned before closing the door. Jinyoung and Mark walked back over to Jinyoung's home, they sat in the living room in a comfortable silence both occupied with their phones.

"There's something I need to tell you later." Jinyoung told Mark. 

Mark tilted his head a bit, a puzzled expression painted his face, "Why not tell me now?"

Jinyoung sighed, "Just not now." He got up and presumably headed to the bathroom downstairs. 

Mark was thought about what Jinyoung could want to talk about, maybe the real reason for him not coming to school. There could be a number of things though, Jinyoung was a private person. His speculations didn't last for long, the ring of the door bell prompted the male to get up to answer the door. He didn't know who he expected to be at the door but it certainly wasn't who stood their now.

"What are you doing here, Jackson?" Mark frowned, not pleased seeing Jackson right now especially after the failed conversation after school.

"I want to explain everything, I owe it to both of you to explain everything." Jackson mumbled, he was nervous and anxious.