0.2

The rest of the first day went smoothly for Jackson, getting to know his students. Though none of the rest of the blocks seemed as interesting and as future headache inducing as his homeroom class. It was time for his final class to arrive, another Chinese 3 block. He watched the students arrive one by one, he greeted them with a smile. He noticed the student who brought his first block student a notebook walk into class with a skinny boy. They sat next to each other.

The bell rang, another student rushed into class and sat down. Jackson eyed them weirdly but it was the first day, it was understandable to be "late".

Jaebum nudged Mark, "Told you."

Mark rolled his eyes and looked at Jaebum, "Jinyoung, told."

Jaebum sighed, "I told you, though."

Mark replied with a "mhm" and shifted his attention to the front of the class where his new teacher stood up.

"Hey, I'm Mr. Wang and I'll be your Chinese teacher for this year. You guys are in a third level class, so expect you guys to be a bit more familiar with the language." Jackson smiled, "So before I have you introduce yourselves, I'll tell you a bit about myself." Jackson went to lean against his desk, "So I'm twenty three years old, I'm currently still in school for a master's degree in language studies. The first time I went to college I double majored in teaching and language-"

A girl from the back of class suddenly shouted, "Are you married or dating anyone, Mr. Wang?"

Mark scoffed. What a dumb question to ask, this man literally oozes sex appeal.

Jackson laughed, "I'm not currently seeing anyone."

Mark's eyes went wide. 'Is he fucking serious? He's serious holy shit.'

Jaebum pulled out his phone to tell Jinyoung the news.

Mark shook his head and rolled his eyes. 'Can I please take Mr.Hotass as a graduation present? O God, please.'

"I think we should start with class introductions. Can you start?" Jackson pointed to Jaebum.

Jaebum looked up, "Me?"

Jackson nodded.

"I'm Jaebum, I kinda meet you this morning because of Jinyoung. I'm a junior like him." Jaebum replied nonchalantly.

Jackson greeted Jaebum then turned his attention to Mark, "You are?"

"Mark Tuan. You're Jackson Wang. I'm legal and we should definitely meet after school sometimes." Mark winked at Jackson and smirked.

Laughter ripped from the class.

Jackson raised an eyebrow, "The only time we'll be meeting each other after school is detention but dream on."

The class lost it again.

Jaebum punched Mark in the arm before he could reply, "Cut it out." He laughed.

"Control the gay?" Mark asked.

"Please, it's only the first day of school." Jaebum rolled his eyes.

The rest of the class introductions went smoothly, no one else said anything out of pocket to Jackson.

"I didn't plan anything for today, so for the rest of the block just do whatever you want." Jackson said as he sat out his desk. He began to busy himself with lesson plans.

Mark smirked, "Jaebum?"

Jaebum looked up from his phone, "What?"

"He's a total daddy. I can tell."

Jaebum scoffed, "Keep your kinks to yourself."

"Are you kink shaming me?" Mark exaggerated, placing his hand on his heart, "Please we all know you would love to hear Youngjae scream 'daddy' for you."

Jaebum rolled his eyes, "Shut. Up."

Mark laughed, "You're texting him right now, aren't you?"

Jaebum replied, "Yes."

"Use protection you two~!" Mark smiled

Jaebum glared at Mark before returning his attention to his phone.

Mark sighed.

Jaebum looked at him.

Mark sighed even louder.

Jaebum glared.

Mark sighed loudly again.

"Attention whore, aren't you?" Jaebum glared.

"I like the attention of dominate men." Mark smiled at Jaebum.

Jaebum decided to play along, "Really, baby boy?"

Mark blushed, flustered that Jaebum was actually playing along with this, "Y-yeah."

Jackson, who has heard the whole conversation smirked as he continued working.

"What's wrong? Flustered? Didn't expect me to give you the attention you want?" Jaebum leaned to whisper to Mark, "You crack under this type of attention easily. Don't you think he's noticed."

Mark gluped, he was looking right at Jackson.

Jackson looked back, Mark could have sworn he wore a smirk on his face.