L E A V I N G

W R I T T E N : AUGUST 24TH , 2 0 1 8P U B L I S H E D : NOVEMBER 11TH, 2018(MY BIRTHDAY)

P U B L I S H E D : NOVEMBER 11TH, 2018
(MY BIRTHDAY)

W A R N I N G S : N O N E

(THE LETTERS ON

THE NECKLACE
ARE G AND H)

'YOURS
TRULY.'

-------------------------

HAYDEN sat down in front of her father who placed a plate in front of her. Her father wanted her to eat before the two of them left for london. Hayden pushed the plate away from her and stood up and walked to grab her bag from her room. Micheal sighed, not wanting to fight with his daughter he cleaned up the kitchen before going up to his room. Thomas was sent out by Hayden to go deliver a letter to gilbert.

About thirty minutes later Hayden and Micheal were packing their bags into the carriage as Micheal went to the drivers seat and Hayden sat in the back with maxwell. The rest of the dogs were staying with thomas.  Hayden looked at her house and sighed as the carriage started to ride off and Hayden felt herself start to cry.

--------------

Thomas found Gilbert talking with anne and a beat up jerry. Gilbert tilted his head at Thomas as he approached them. "Thomas?" Thomas had a sad look on his face ad he looked at gilbert. "Gilbert. Hayden wanted you to have this." Gilbert looked confused, "she could have just given this to me later--" "just read the letter."

Thomas had given Gilbert a box with a letter. Gilbert opened the letter and began to read it.

Dear Gilbert,

Gil, I know you must be confused. We Were supposed to meet later, but that's not gonna happen. I know the death of your father upset you and you need to go discover yourself. But, you can't do that with me. I would just hold you back. I would just, remind you of your life here. I can't hold you back gil, I wont. I love you more that anything else in this world, so you must go on this journey alone. Discover yourself gil. I will wait for you. Hopefully you will wait for me. I love you, go Discover yourself gil. Love you.

Love,
Your Favorite girl,

♡Hayden Andrea Bolton.♡

Ps. I have the other half. ♡

Gilbert felt himself start to cry but he could see her tears also covering the letter. Gilbert grew confused at the ps but d the box to see a necklace that had a lock on it and said the words "I love.." Gilbert felt sad and looked up at Thomas with sad eyes. "She's gone back to london. Only for a short time though." Gilbert nodded as he looked at the letter and wiped the rest that was about to fall.

"She loves you gilbert." Anne had been reading the letter along side Gilbert and gave him a small smile. "She wants you to be happy." "But I'm happier with her." Thomas shook his head, "she told me that she made a promise to your father, that she would make sure your happy." Gilbert felt himself grow sadder. All she wants him to be is happy. Even if it's without her.