Chapter 4

A/N Ashton's outfit up there. I think I'll do this a lot just to have a picture.

Ashton's POV

When I woke up, all I could hear was beeping. But it wasn't my alarm, it was 7:00, not 7:30. It was a truck. I looked out my window to see that there were people moving in next door.

Yes! Finally we'll have people here to talk to!

Oh boy was I wrong. The people moving was none other than the Stone's. I knew it the moment I saw that messy brown hair step out of the white Range Rover that pulled up.

I stepped away from the window and got dressed. I picked out an off the shoulder top that had navy and white vertical stripes on it. I paired that along with ripped jean shorts that were distressed at the ends. I slipped on some white chucks and put my hair into a low messy bun.

I went into the bathroom and put on some light makeup. Mascara, foundation and concealer and some nude lip gloss. I slipped the dog tags over my neck and walked downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar and my backpack and grabbed the doorknob before I heard an

"ASHTOOOOON!!" coming from my mother.

Oh goodness what did I do.

I walked into her room to see what she wanted.

"Yes mom?" I asked.

"Don't leave for school yet. I want you and me to go say hi before you go to school!" she replied. I froze.

Oh no.

I have to confront him after I was a huge crybaby in front of him. I groaned out loud.

"Do we have to mom?" I pleaded.

"Yes! It would be rude if we didn't."

I groaned again and stomped out of the room to wait for my mom to get ready. In the next ten minutes. We were at their doorstep ringin the bell. I stayed behind my mom with my head down, hoping he wouldn't answer the door or recognize me.

"Hello? Kitten?!"

Great.

"Hi, Jett." I said in a small voice.

"You two know each other?" My mom asked.

He answered for me. "Yes ma'am. We're in the same grade at Westwood.

"Oh that's great!" she said, turning to me. "He's a cutie, isn't he Ash? And Kitten? That's adorable!" she exclaimed.

I looked up and accidently met his eyes, amusement stirring in them, his eyebrow raised and his lips turned up in a smirk. There was no denying it, he was gorgeous. His abs definite through his white shirt, his biceps bulging out from the sleeves. His brown hair messy and tousled, his eyes a deep chocolate color. His lips pink and plump and-

"Like what you see Kitten?" he said with that annoying but hot smirk plastered to his face.

Oh God I was staring. I blushed a deep crimson.

"So as I was saying Jett, we would love to help out with moving if you ever needed it." she said

What?! Oh heck to the no. I'm not spending any more time around Jett then I need to.

"Oh no- actually I would love some help with my room. I would appreciate it so much." He said, not once leaving my eyes. Oh no, no he is not doing this.

"Oh Ashton! You can help him do it!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. So he is doing this. I shot a glare his direction, but he only smirked back.

"Sure, mom. Whatever you say." I said, my teeth clenched together.

This should be fun.