Chapter 10

A/N Ryder Brady ^^^^^

Ashton's POV (still at the party)

When I pulled back, I got up and went back to my seat on the floor. I looked around to see that Jett's spot was empty.

Weird.

Neo spun the bottle and, surprisingly, it landed on me again.

"Truth again." I said.

"Do you actually like me, or was that just for the heck of it?"

"Just for the heck of it." I shrugged and spun the bottle again. What happened next was life changing.

It landed on me. My own spin landed on me. The universe is trying to tell me something.

"We should all take turns asking her something!" Someone shouted out.

Oh sweet Jesus help me.

Everyone took turns asking me things like who my first kiss was and if I had ever had a boyfriend, but thankfully no one asked who I liked. I didn't want to tell anyone the name until I actually admit it to myself. When I thought everyone had asked me, I got up and started walking. But before I could get away, someone asked a question.

"Who do you like, Ashton?"

Well there goes that plan, right down the drain.

I turned around to see every eye on me.

"Who asked that?"

"I did."

Ryder Brady.

Now that I thought about it, I don't think I had ever heard him talk. He was always quiet and mysterious. Still ridiculously good-looking, but quiet.

When I hadn't answered immediately, he asked again. "So who do you like Becker? I have an idea, but I want to hear it from your mouth to confirm it." he said with a sly smirk plastered to his face.

Was it that obvious I liked Jett?

I heard gasps around the room and Neo say a few profanities before handing each of the twins twenty dollars.

"I said that out loud!" I realized. "And you bet on me, really?" I accused the twins and Neo.

"Yes, you said that out loud, and you couldn't have waited until next week, Becker? You had to admit to being absolutely whipped for him now? Come on, Ash. I had faith in you." he said with a shake of his head.

"I am not absolutely whipped for him!" I shouted. Everyone scoffed and started to walk away.

"Okay, maybe a little bit but not that much."

"Hun, if I didn't know that you just started to interact with him three weeks ago, I would've thought that you were in love with him." Neo said, walking away. I sighed and found Charlotte and Emma. We drove home and I got undressed and put on some PJs, crawled into bed and started to think.

I promised myself I wouldn't fall for him, but I couldn't even last three weeks. I guess his bad boy charm really does work on everyone, eventually.

Because I, Ashton Becker, have fallen for Jett Stone.

Hard.

Now I just have to get him.

And with that I fell asleep.