Chapter 9

A/N Neo's up there 

We all got into the circle and Neo put the bottle in the middle and spinned it, before quickly going to take a seat.

We had been playing for the past half hour, and the bottle had yet to land on me. By then I had taken so many bored shots that I was past drunk. 

"Ashton? Truth or Dare?" One of the Harper twins asked me, not sure which one though.

"Uh, truth I guess." I shrugged. I didn't really have any secrets to spill, so there isn't any harm in it.

"What's with the dog tags you always wear?" he asked, pointing a finger to the necklace loosely hanging around me.

"It's for my dad and brother. They passed away two months ago in Iraq. There was a sneak attack on their camp, there were only three survivors." I finished. I was surprised that I hadn't started crying yet or that I had even gotten through that without slurring my words, but I wasn't surprised at the expressions I was getting from the circle. I shrugged and spun the bottle. It landed on Neo.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare." he smirked.

I thought for a second, then a grand idea popped into my head. A sly smirk crept its way to my face.

"Kiss me."

Jett's POV

"Kiss me." she said.

Good-girl-whos-completely-and-utterly-hammered-say-

What-now?!

She walked over to him, stumbling a bit because of her drunken state, and straddled his lap. People were letting out wolf whistles and hollers. When she actually leaned in and kissed him, I thought my jaw might break from how hard it was clenched. I stood up and stormed out, knowing every eye was on me and no longer on my best friend and my girl.

Wait, since when is she MY girl?

You know what? Screw it. I want her to be my girl. No matter what.

Because I, Jett Stone, have fallen for Ashton Becker.

Hard.

Now I just have to get her.