Chapter 6

A/N Addi Copeland^^^

Ashton's POV

I walked into Mrs. William's class right before the bell rang. However, she wasn't in there yet. The only open seat was by Jett.

How did he get here before I did?

I sat down and put my books down, only to look up and be met by the eyes of the snake known as Addi Copeland.

Addi was the most popular girl at school. Not only was she the captain of the cheer team, student body president and the daughter of the richest person in town, but she was also Jett's ex-girlfriend.

"Hey Ashley or whatever your name is, stay away from my boyfriend. It's not like he'd want you anyways when he could have this." she said, gesturing her hands down her body, landing on her hips and keeping them there. "And if you don't I'll tell my dad to get you kicked out of this school."

"Five things Copeland. One, It's Ashton, not Ashley, get it right. Two, I want nothing to do with player boy over there. Three, he isn't your boyfriend even if I did like him, so get that into your small brain. Four, he wouldn't choose you over me anyways, that's why he broke up with you. And five, go ahead and run to your daddy, it only shows how you can't do anything for yourself." I finished.

I heard the "oooooooohs!" and the "YEETS" all over the room. I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest, feeling satisfied.

She scoffed and said "At least I have a dad to run to."

The entire room went eerily quiet in a matter of two seconds. I looked up at her face and stood up.

"Wrong move, Copeland." I threw my hand up in the air and slapped that smirk right off her face.

The entire class erupted in "OOOOOH"'s and "GET WRECKED"'s. I sat back down and she walked off fuming, her posse of cheerleaders close behind. I looked over to see Jett giving me a surprised yet impressed face.

"Dang Becker, I didn't think you had it in you to finally do that to her." he said, turning back around to face the teacher.

"Hello class. We're going to start a sort of 'getting to know each other project'. It will be due on week from now. Your partner will be the person you're sitting next to." I looked to my left.

A wall.

I looked to my right.

A stomach.

I looked up to see the smirking face of Jett Stone.

Wonderful.

"So KItten, ready to get to know me?" he asked.

I groaned and put my forehead to the desk with a thump.

This is going to be the longest. Week. Ever.