Chapter 11

A/N Ashton's outfit for the date ;)

Ashton's POV

I woke up with a massive headache and my stomach felt like someone had stabbed it four bajillion times.Not to mention the waves of nausea I was having. I got up and ran to the bathroom before throwing up anything I've eaten in the past week.

"You good, Kitten?" I heard someone say.

Jett.

I scowled and said "What have I told you about calling me Kitten."

"When have I ever listened to you?" he countered.

I sighed. "Can you at least get me some water and Advil?" He ran downstairs and came back a few minutes later with the medicine and water. I mumbled a thank you and went to my dresser to grab a sweatshirt and some shorts. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

"So I was wondering if you would wanna hang out sometime?" he asked. He was fidgeting with the hem of his shirt and looking everywhere but at me.

Am I making the legendary Jett Stone nervous?

I looked and smiled. "Like on a date?"

"Yes, unless you don't want to, then that's okay too, we can do whatever I-I don't mind." he stuttered out.

My smile grew even bigger. "I would love to go out with you." He looked up and gave me a childish grin. "Great, good. So, I'll pick you up at 8:00 then?" I nodded. "Wear something comfy, I have a great idea." He said. And then he climbed out the window and back into his room. I turned around when I heard a "YES! FINALLY!" come from his room. I looked back and he was jumping up and down on his bed like a five year old. I smiled and leaned out the window and yelled, "Hey weirdo! You forgot to close the window!" he immediately stopped jumping and looked at me and blushed.

I went downstairs and called my friends to tell them what just happened. It was mostly just a phone call of screams and squeals and "Emma you owe me twenty dollars!" I laughed and hung up. I spent most of my day watching Harry Potter and eating popcorn. If you wanted to know Draco Malfoy is my favorite character. No, he is not mean, he is just misunderstood. But anyways, when it was 6:45, I walked upstairs to my room to get ready. I put on some light makeup and curled my hair. I put on a crochet sweater that was a lot of pastel colors, black jeans, and some brown leather boots. Lastly, I put on some small, white, rose-shaped earrings. By then It was 7:50. I went downstairs and grabbed my small brown purse and put some money in it just in case. Then, the doorbell rang.

Oh, God why am I so nervous?

I opened it up to see that million dollar smile I fell for. It only made me want to smile.

"M'lady." he said, giving a bow and holding out a rose. I took it and put in a vase filled with water that was already sitting by the door. He held out a hand for me, which I gratefully took, and led me to his car. He opened the car door for me and closed it. When we started driving, it dawned on me that I had no idea where we were going.

"Hey, Jett? Where are we going?" I asked

"That is for me to know and you to find out." he replied, a small smile tugging at his lips. I sighed, knowing it was a fight I wouldn't win. When we got there, he put his hands over my eyes before I could see where we were. We walked for a little bit before he took his hands away. My eyes widened.

"Oh. My. God."