THANK YOU

Author:
This is the last chapter of the story. Maraming maraming salamat for reading this. I hope you will read my other stories too. I joined a contest but I do not expect to win. Ang daaaamingmagagaling na story writers. Masaya na ako for all the supports that I get from you all.

SAM

SAM

It's our Fourth Anniversary as husband and wife. We are blessed with two babies Andres Luis who is 3 years and Samuelle Louise who is 1 year and 3 months. I am heavy with twins, the ultra sound said I will be having a boy and a girl. Two more months and I swear, I told Aidan that I am not going to have another baby. Addie and Louise were planned properly but the twins were accidental. It happened during our vacation in Malibu. Today, he said there will be a simple party at the rooftop of the old office building in Taguig so that is where we are going. The children are already with him. Aisha who has been loving every moment of her being an aunt volunteered to take care of them. She loves them as they love her so much. Ahe just got married to Albert last month and they are just waiting for today before they finally go for the much awaited ober due honeymoon. Before I left for the office, the maid handed me a letter from Aidan.

Dear Baby,
It's been four years since we said we would love each other forever. I never expected that every minute of it would be this happy. I know we're still in a very young relationship. There will be bumps in the ride. There will be highs and dips and I am so sure there will be days that you would hate me. I just want you to know that there will never be a day that I will ever regret falling in love with you nor will I ever regret choosing you to be my lifetime partner. I will forever be proud and happy to have chosen you to be my Misus Francisco.
Thank you for loving me more than anyone could ever love me. Thank you for giving the reins to me to drive the carriage that you and our children ride on. I promise I won't ever let go of these reins even if it meant my life. Thank you for giving me Addie and Louise and most k portantly for making me the most handsome father to be of twins. Hahaha please do not violently react on the handsome part because you know, Inonly speak the truth. And did I not promise to give you the most handsome and beautiful children in the world?
I love you Baby. You, Addie, Louise and the twins. You and only you all conplete me. You all are my life.
Happy anniversary my love. Prepare for Baby/Babies #5 hahahahaha.
I love you so much.

Aidan

P.S. I can't wait to have that hot and steamy night you promised me last week. I need you. I'm stoked.

Hahahahaha bruho talaga tong asawa ko. What will I do kung wala ka. You have been the most patient, loving and responsible father and husband in the world not to mention very handsome and very funny. You are the best ever decision I have ever done in my life. How on earth did I get so lucky? I love you Aidan and I will do everything to make you happy. Haaaay ang tagal naman. Sana makarating na kami agad.

END

AUTHOR:
Thank you for sailing with me. I hope that you will also find interet in my other stories. I will be seeing you in the next updates in my other stories. It was fun writing this story. Next time magi insert na ako ng SPG hahahaha.
Thank you againguys and I love you all
-CurlyTops0817

PS
Dun naman sa nagsabi na ayusin ko ang pagtatype ko ng story ko, aba iha libre na to. Pasensiya ka na huh kasi iPhone ang gamit ko sanpagsusulat ng mga stories ko. Sabagay yung mga followers ko nga at matagal ng readers naiintindihan nila lahat ang isinusulat ko typo, grammar and all. Sabagay it takes a smart one to read thru the errors. Pasensiya na ha naguguluhan ka. iPhone lang kasi ang gamit ko sa pagsusulat sa mga stories. NAKU SORRY PO sa malaking abala. Alam mo kung saan pwede magbasa ng walang error? Yung published na. Yung nabibili sa bookstore. Libre lang to iha. You have the choice to read on or not. Pointing out grammars NICELY to me can help bigtime PERO utusan mo ako? LIBRE to, this is jot for perfectionists like you. 

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang MY BEST FRIEND'S KUYA (Completed) #Wattys2018 🎉