Chapter7[First try]

Lucius's POV:

Few moments ago Lucius sat at the table waiting for Rose. When he noticed that she was taking to long he went to the room to only find his two guards unconscious on the ground and Rose gone.

Now Lucius stood at the two guards who were being fed water by Gregory.

''You are my two most trusted guards men and you have lost the one thing I needed you to protect the most.'' Lucius said with a calm demeanour then he walked to them and grabbed both of them by the throat and lifted them up from the ground. ''YOU LOST A TINY WOMAN!'' and then he let them go. ''Find her.'' and then he left the room to look for her himself.

Rose's POV:

She was now running down a staircase she found and she was already a couple floors down. As she kept moving down she stopped when she heard the door she came through open .She felt the blood leaving her body when she started hearing footsteps echoing. She started moving faster and so did the footsteps that were after her. She ran as fast as she could but she was weak from the lack of food and water she had the last few days and started to get light headed. That didn't stop her and she ran faster. The stairs were spiral and she hit the wall in front of her. She pushed herself back up again and ran again. Then she stopped and heard nothing . The footsteps stopped she turned around and saw nothing she looked up the stairs and there were no trace of anyone there. She started to run down the stairs again . When she reached the last step and opened a door she saw a long hall and when she entered the hall there he was smirking at her.

''More clever than I thought.'' Lucius said.

''No, no'' Rose said.

Rose turned around and ran up the stairs again and then he stood there at the to of the landing when she turned around she bumped into him and he grabbed her and pressed her against his body.

''NO!'' Rose yelled and she started sobbing ''You ashole let me go , let me go!''

Lucius tighten his grip and lifted her up. He teleported them to the room she was escorted to , to take a bath.

''How, how...''she said when he released her of his grip.

''Demon's can teleport that's how we like to scare you people on earth. here at home we have the power stronger . Only some of us .'' Lucius said. ''Now I said take a bath and put on that dress.''

''No.'' Rose whispered.

''I didn't ask sweetheart.'' Lucius said with a stiff posture.

''I am not your sweetheart!'' Rose yelled to his face.

He slapped her through her face. Rose fell on the ground holding her cheek in her hand.

''You will be what ever I tell you , you are .'' Lucius said with anger in his voice.

''Fuck you.'' Rose spit out the words.

''That's it I had to much of your little human games it is time to play mine.'' Lucius grabbed her by her arm and started dragging her down the hall.

Rose tried to get his hand off her but his grip was to strong she pleaded all the way to were he took her. Lucius opened the door and threw her in the room.

'' Now you are going to do as I say or I will kill you and end it all.'' He looked at her but she looked at the floor. He got frustrated and picked her up by the neck so that she could look him in the eyes. Both her hand were struggling to get his hand of her while she tried to suck in breath but failed. '' Are we clear?''

Rose tried to speak but he was holding on to tight so she nodded. He let her go and walked out the room and before he left the room he said to her.

''Be at the dinning room in 15 minutes.''

''Hello.'' a voice said that startled Rose. ''I'm sorry I didn't mean to frightened you.''

Rose just looked at the thing in front of her. What she come to learn were that the beings here are Demons but this looked like a female demon. Her body was tinnier. She had on a light blue dress with a gold thick belt. Her hair was dark red and went down her spine to her lower back. She had horns but hers hand some white in them. There was a moment of quietness where Rose just stared at the thing waiting for a explanation to why she was in font of her.

''Lucius asked me to assist you.'' she said to Rose to only receive a nod from her. ''My name is Kat.''

''I'm Rosemary .'' Rose said as she looked away from Kat and looked in to the distance.

''Rosemary I know you are frightened...'' Kat said only to be cut of by Rose .

''Do you? Do know how it feels?'' Rose said.

Kat went and kneeled down few feet away from Rose. ''I think of us as the same. Long ago before I knew this place as home . I was just a daughter of a poor family. My father heard a whisper of people making deals with the devil so he did the same. He wanted the family to have wealth and it was granted to us but all things come with a price. Few weeks into the deal the man came back to collect his price. Me. My father knew it all along and did nothing to stop him when he took me . I was brought here and made a maid. I was 12 years old.''

Rose looked at Kat '' I'm so sorry .''

''Please , don't be it is not your fault.'' Kat got up .''You need to do as Lucius says or he will hurt you he might even kill you.

Rose did what Kat told her to do and she got in the bath.

''How are you from earth but look like one of them?'' Rose asked as she washed herself.

''Gregory knows a witch that could change your appearance.'' Kat said as she put out towels for Rose.

''Gregory is Lucius's friend?'' Rose asked.

''Yes.'' Kat answered.

''Why don't you just stay in your human form?'' Rose asked.

''Humans are band in this dimension. If one is found that human gets taken to the pit and from what I have heard you don't ever want to go to the pit.'' Kat said.

''But I am here .'' Rose took the towel that were on the bath's side and got out of the bath covering herself.

''Yes but you are here because of Lucius and him being the Prince makes him get to make the rules. He was the one who started the no human rule and every one loved it now he hides the humans he bring here and only tells the ones he really trust.'' Kat said as she handed Rose clean clothes.

Rose started to dress .''He brings others here?''

''Yes woman only to bed them and then he sends them away he recently brought one here I don't remember her name but he seems to like her. She comes here on a regular basis.'' Kat said.

''I see.''

Rose dressed in the clothes she picked from the closet . She hated the pink dress that was presented to her so instead she took one of the blue men jeans that was to big for her but tightened the belt and a black men's button shirt and she took her own black boots. Kat leaded the way to the dinning room and Rose flowed behind her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think of Hell Bent so far. Have a great day/nigh and if you liked this chapter please vote.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________