Chapter11[Death]

{Just a reminder that Joshua Romero is Rose's great great grandfather.}

Rose was in her room standing at the window looking out into the darkness. 'Mama is gone. Tania betrayed me and she's gone to. Kat was kind ,she helped me and now she is gone to.' Rose thought as tears fell down her cheeks. 'I don't understand why this has happened to me.' She thought.

There was a nock on the door Rose turned around to see Lucius enter.

''What do you want?'' Rose asked turning back to the window.

''I am sorry I...'' He struggled to get the right words. ''Latched out like I did.''

Rose turned around to look him in the eyes. ''Why did you do it?''

''You made me angry me.''

''I meant. Why did you make a promise to murder people?'' Rose asked with disgust in her tone.

Lucius looked take back by the question. ''Because Joshua Romero killed my parents.''

''You killed my parents and I'm not making plots against you.'' Rose said.

''You are not born a demon prince sweetheart.''

''Right because if I was I would be a better prince than you ever will.'' Rose said with a grin on her face.

''Watch it Rosemary.'' Lucius said pointing his finger at Rose.

''Or what? There is nothing left for you to take from me.'' Her voice cracked. ''You took everything from me. Everything I loved then you bring me her thinking that I will forget what you did and be you best friend!'' Rose yelled.

''Do not!'' Lucius screamed.

''You do not scare me!'' Rose yelled.

He teleported to where Rose was grabbed her by the throat lifting her from the ground. ''Rosemary Romero I might have a liking towards you but you are still just a filthy human.'' He said tightening the grip on her throat. Rose did nothing but look him in the eyes as her face started turning red.

Rose struggled to get the words out. ''Do it now. End me.''

Lucius let her go and she fell to her knees.

''Not today sweetheart.'' He went down and lifted her by the chin to look her in the eyes. ''You should consider being nicer to me sweetheart. I bet Mr. David will be so sad if his life was taken away from him because of a stubborn girl.'' He said with a grin then left the room.

Rose sat there on the floor. She was shook when he mention Mr. David. He must have been watching her for months to realise she cared for Mr. David. Rose knew Mr. David meant a lot to her mom so she was going to do what ever it took to protect him. 'I won't let anything happen to him mama.' Rose thought.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucius's POV:

He requested that Rose join the dinner table in the pink dress he gave her the first day she arrived. She did exactly as he asked knowing that he knew about Mr. David.

''You look stunning.'' Lucius said as he looked her up and down.

Rose ignored him as she sat down with the bruise Lucius gave her around the neck visible. Lucius looked at the purple bruise and the at Rose who looked down at the plate.

''I knew that dress was going to be a perfect fit.'' Lucius said but Rose looked down. ''Rosemary I am sorry for what I have done to you.''

Rose looked up from her plate and gave him a smile. ''Don't worry about it. Nothing worse than you've done to me before.''

Lucius grew angry when she said that.

''Oh I'm sorry did I anger the Demon prince?'' Rose asked sarcastically?

''THAT IS INUF!'' Lucius yelled at her.

''Well.'' Rose said.

Lucius stood up and walked to her and slapped her through her face.

''Is that all you want to do my prince. Do you get off by hitting woman?'' Rose asked.

Lucius felt something in him click like his inner demon taking over. Before he knew what he was doing he took the knife from the tabled and stabbed Rose in her stomach. Rose eyes widened but she kept her gaze on Lucius's eyes. Lucius looked down and saw blood making it's way through the pink cloth.

''No no.'' Lucius said as he pulled the knife from her.

She started to go limp but instead of crying she looked him in the eyes. ''Thank you.'' She said.

''Rosemary I am so sorry.'' But she was slowly slipping away. '' What have I done.'' He asked himself as her eyes stared into distance. He heard her heart stop.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Joshua kissed his wife on the forehead. ''I will be quick.''

''Promise?'' She asked as she looked at him in the eyes.

''Yes my love. I promise.'' He said as took his jacket and left the small cabin.

He climbed on his horse and started his journey deep into the forest. When he arrived and saw the woman dancing around the fire in their natural form. He climbed off his horse and tied him to the tree. He walked past the dancing woman to go to the tent where the coven leader stays. As he approach two of the woman stood at the entrance. As he walked pass them they greeted him with a nod and he returned. From outside the tent is white and medium in size but when you enter it is black and much bigger. In the back was a chair made out of bones and earthly things where the coven leader sat with her black hood writing something in her book. Her hair was red and her eyes white as snow. She went by the name Evanora. When Joshua reached her he kneelt before her.

''It is time Joshua. Are you ready?'' She asked as she stood up.

''Yes Evanora.'' He answered as he stood up.

Joshua followed Evanora to the fire.

''By linking our blood with yours you will have the power to kill the demons who took your children from you and your wife.'' She said as he nodded his head. ''But all things come at a price. As we link our blood with your blood we will return to earth when the last of your bloodline passes away.'' She said.

''Yes that is what we said.'' Joshua answered.

''It is time!'' She yelled as the witches came up to her.

She took out a knife and gave it to each of the women with a wooden bowl. They took it and slid their hand with it and let their blood pour in the bowl. When each of them done it Evanora did the same and handed the knife to Joshua as she held the bowl for him.

''Witches take your last breath. When you breath again we will be reborn.'' She said.

The woman started gathering around the fire.

''You will feel the power in you.'' Evanora said to Joshua who nod his head. ''Witches of the Black coven it is time!'' She yelled holding the blood bowl in her hands.

All the woman walked forth into the fire letting the fire take over their bodies. Joshua stood there listening to the woman scream as their bodies burned away in the fire. Joshua lifted few inches off the ground as the power of the Black cover entered him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rose died and now the Black coven witches will rise. Thank you so much for reading, it does mean a lot to me. Please vote if you liked this chapter. Have a great day/night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________