Chapter8[Shocked]

Kat opened the double doors for Rose and gave her a weak smile. Rose sucked in a deep breath and entered the room. There was a long dark brown table and at the end there was a big chair and Lucius sat there looking at Rose with a big grin.

''Please.'' Lucius said giving her a hand signal to where she should sit at the chair next to him.

Rose looked him dead in the eye and sat at the other side of the table like he was her opponent.

''Where is the dress I gave you?'' Lucius said as he took as sip of his glass.

Rose ignored him as she sat up straight in her seat.

''Hmm. '' Lucius nodded his head.

''Why did you bring me here?'' Rose asked.

''I thought being in a cell for 4 day would make you hungry.'' Lucius said with a wade grin on his face.

''Why are you doing this to me ?'' Rose asked her eyes tearing up.

'' Well sweetheart to be truthful I don't like your family you are part of them so that makes you my enemy.''

''Why my family?'' Rose asked.

'' Your great great grandfather murdered my mother and father. Then he put a curse on me .I cant be king to my people and I don' know how to brake this curse. ''

''So you torture me because of something my great great grandfather did?''

''If you want to put it like that.'' Lucius said as he took another sip of his wine.

The doors opened and demon woman like Kat entered and put plates of food down in front of her and Lucius then they left.

''Well help yourself.'' Lucius said making himself a plate of food.

Rose looked at the food and felt her stomach growling but she did not want to eat food that the enemy presents.

''Or you could stay hungry.'' he said as he took a bite of his meat.

''I had nothing to do with the decision he made I would never do anything to hurt anyone I would never have let him murder your parents but I wasn't there I wasn't even born yet .'' Rose pleaded.

''I know you would never hurt a fly. You see the thing about demons is that we can read a person. You sweetheart you are innocent and sweet but you are a Romero .If your not going to eat I see no point in you being here so .''He called Kat and when she entered he spoke again. ''Escort Rose to her room .Rose sweetheart don't run of again. If someone finds you it wont be a pleasant death.''

He smiled at Rose and she followed Kat into the to the room she was in first. Both Kat and Rose said nothing until they entered the room and Kat closed the door behind them.

''Are you alright Rosemary.'' Tania asked as she stood few feet away from Rose who now sat on the bed.

''I am still struggling , it all feels so unreal. Demons and curses it is something you'll see in a movie not in reality not in my reality.'' Rose looked up at Kat. ''Why does Lucius want me, I don't understand.''

''What did he tell you?'' Kat asked.

''My great great grand father was a crazy murderer or something who killed his parents and cursed him.''

''He didn't tell her.'' Kat said to herself.

''Tell me what Kat?'' Rose asked with awe in her eyes.

''I...I cant he will kill me.''

Kat said as she started to head for the door to leave but Rose grabbed her by her arm.

''Tell me what Kat, please I need to know.'' Rose pleaded.

''Okay, okay .'' She took Rose to the bed and sat her down.

''You know what the curse is right?'' Kat asked Rose and resaved a nod in return. '' The day your great great grandfather placed that curse on him was the day Lucius made a promise to himself. He promised to kill every last Romero that breath. He tracked down every last Romero and killed them all. The last Romero he killed was a man but when Lucius asked a witch if she could sense Romero blood she found one . A unborn child. The man he thought was the last Romero got a girl pregnant . There was a cloaking spell placed on the mother and child so he couldn't find them until years later a woman told him where they were. He went to their house killed the mother but the daughter was no where to be found . He went back and found the girl was still there and then he send Gregory to bring her here.''

Rose felt a tear go down her cheek .'' He killed my parents and now he is going to kill me.'' Rose said.

''I am so sorry.'' Kat said with pity on her face.

'' Take me to him ,now'' Rose stood up tears still making their way down her cheek.

'' He said ...'' Rose cut Kat off.

''I don't care what he said. He killed my parents.'' Rose stood up and went to Kat. ''You have to do this for me.''

Kat looked at Rose debating whether or not to take Rose to Lucius. ''Okay fine ,come on.''

They left the room and Rose followed Kat .

''When he is done eating in the dinning room he usually retrieves to his bedroom for desert if you know what I mean. '' Kat said.

''Of course.'' Rose said as she rolled her eyes.

They went through few halls and up one floor until they reached a black double door. Kat nod her head and walked away. Rose took a deep breath and burst into the room. The room had red walls and a darker red carpet with black furniture. Rose was in aw with the room and when she looked at the bed she saw a woman in Lucius bed. When the woman turned around Rose sucked in a deep breath of shock.

''Oh my god...''Rose said as tears went down her face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued. Thank you so much for reading it really means a lot to me. Have a great day/night and if you liked this chapter please vote.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________