Chapter 3[The storie]

Lucius's POV:

Sitting down on his black marble throne staring into the long hall that laid out stretch in front of him. 'So dark' he though to himself. No candles was burning except the two that stood next to him. Looking down the hall he could see the silhouette of Gregory coming his way. Gregory could be frightening to people but to him he was a close friend and steward.

"Gregory , tell me do you find it amusing that humans always run to the basement for safety. It makes no sense at all." he darkly chuckled to himself.

"It makes no sense but it is very amusing for us." He says until he has walked the hall and now stood in front of Lucius. " The girl?"

"What about her?" Lucius asked. Now making direct eye contact with Gregory.

"I did what you asked me to do." Gregory replied.

"Good. Now tell me. Was she frightened?"

"At the very most , I just don't understand why you want to frighten her while you should be killing her." Gregory said in confusion.

"I am going to kill her but first I'm going to enjoy scaring her." Lucius said standing up and started to walk down the long hall. His black eyes lost in the darkness and his muscular body on a mission.

"Lucius where are you going?" Gregory's screeching voice echo's after him.

"I might as well know what she looks like." He said as he took his last step out of the hall.

'Gregory is very fond of Lucius but his prince has no mercy at all. He never shows kindness and he will never do anything without bloodshed. The poor girl is going to die a horrible death because of what her ancestor did long ago.'

Lucius was walking to where Gregory last seen Rosemary. She was hiding at friends houses. 'She thinks she is save here' he chuckled to himself. He was staring at the apartments windows in hope that he will get to see his prey today. Just his luck he saw her walking to the fridge to get something out of it. Her hair shined beautifully so long so dark. Her small body tired of the events of the past days. He could hear her hart slowly thumbing against her chest. 'So sad that a beauty like her has to be taken from this world but she has to die for what they have done to his parents and to him.'

He was 9 years old sitting in his chamber reading a book. When he heard a sound of glass chattering. He stood up and went to the hall when he saw guards run down the hall. He slowly got out reaching out to one of the guards.

"What is going on?" His little sweet, innocent voice asked.

"Little prince please stay in your chamber .It is not safe out here." The man said and started running again.

He wanted to know what was going on so he silently followed the guard. He could see all the guard's men around the chamber of where his parent slept. Crawling and pushing under them to see what was going on. When he finally got view of the room he saw a man standing over his father. His father was beaten up. When he started searching the room for his mother he saw her hanged by the roof naked and her face bashed in and blood dripping on the floor. On her chest was in craved 'Demon'. As tears started running down his face he looked back at his father he felt time go slower.

He started pulling one of the guard men's arm ''Do something ,do something please'' when he looked up he saw the guards eyes were white. The small little boy started panicking and he turned around in a circle to see all the men's eyes were white.

When he looked back at his father he saw a man standing over him stabbing him in the face with a knife over and over and over again until his face was just stabbed away with nothing left just blood and loos skin . He felt numb. He ran to the man and with all his might pushed the man . The man barely moved and grabbed the little boy by the neck and lifted him up from the ground. The small boy kicked an hit the man put was no match.

"Ohh of course I forgot the little prince. Lucky for you little one I don't kill children so I will give you a gift of a curse instead. '' He threw the boy to the ground grabbed the knife from the boys fathers face and took the hand of the boy and cut it open. He then took the knife in his hand and cut it open and then combined his and the boys blood.

"With the last power of my kind I curse this boy with all his parents have done to the humans. I curse him to never have the tittle Demon King. He will be a prince for all but have no right to rule as king." The man said.

Lucius found out years later the man who cursed him was Joshua Romero and he made a pact with a coven of black witches so he could have the power to kill the demon king and queen .That's how a human could poses that kind of magic but he could never find out what the pact was. When the man cursed him that night he made a promise to himself that he will kill every single Romero that carries the blood of that man.

Looking back through the window at Rose he softly said ''Sorry it has to be you Rosemary Romero.''

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading . If you are going through a hard time remember it always gets harder before it gets better .The point is it gets better. Have a great day/night and please vote if you liked this chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________