Chapter12[Reborn]

At construction site in the middle of Sasolburg a man walked to his truck. He had to stay late to make sure everything was right for the next day. He walked to his truck and just as he opened the door he heard a noise. He turned around to walk to where it came from and he saw the sand start to move. He walked a little closer and saw a hand reach through the ground then a arm and then a head. He cussed and ran to where a woman could be seen visible. He started to dig around her to get her out and then he pulled her out she fell next to him. She had no clothes on her and she watched him with awe in her eyes.

''Madam are you alright?'' He asked.

Then he heard the same noise come from behind him and he saw another hand reach out. Then all around him hand reached out from the ground as woman climbed out the ground.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucius's POV:

The next day the light shone. Lucius stood in front of the altar he had requested be made for Rose. She was in the middle of the altar with white roses all around her and candles burning every where in a white gown. Gregory stood few feet away from him.

''Lucius don't beat yourself up about this.'' Gregory said in a calm voice.

''I wanted this to be different. I wanted her to be happy the way she made me happy. I brought her so much pain and if I could I would take it all away.'' Lucius said as he looked at her pale body.

''She is, was human. She would not have been excepted in this realm.'' Gregory said.

''I want to be left alone with her.'' Lucius said.

Gregory bowed his head and left the room. Lucius took her hand and held it in his as he knelt down next to her.

''I had a plan.'' He whispered. ''I wanted to make you fall in love with me. When I saw you the first time I felt something in me light up with joy. You were beautiful and the demon in me just had to take you away.'' He whispered as he started to cry.

Few minutes went by and he left the room to go to his study. Gregory sat on the couch and Lucius was in his chair behind his desk.

''We have to find a way to brake this curse Lucius. The demons respect you know but when the time comes they will want a king to rule the realm.'' Gregory said.

''It has been a long time. We found nothing that can brake the curse.'' Lucius said.

''I will find something.''

Lucius gave a half smile.

In the room where Rose's body layd on the altar still and quiet. The candles went out as the roses started to die. Black vanes started forming all over her body. She opened her black eyes as she took in a sharp breath. Her hand went to her stomach and she lifted her head to examine the wound but there was nothing it was as if it was never there. She slowly climbed of the alter. She looked at her hand and saw the vines it scared her. She backed up against one of the walls. She felt different ,stronger. She saw light come from the windows and walked to them. She covered her as she got closer to the window. She looked through the window and saw veld of trees. She could hear footsteps approach. She climbed on the window. When the door open she jumped from the high building. A maid was sent to light more candles and saw Rose jump. Her eyes widen and she ran to the window but saw nothing so she ran to report what just happened.

Rose ran trough the veld of trees but the further she ran the louder the whispers in her head got. She stop and fell on a tree to catch her breath. A woman appeared in front of her. She was a normal woman with red hair but her eyes where white.

''Who are you?'' Rose asked.

''I'm Evanora. I'm here to take you back to earth.'' Evanora said.

''How do I know you're not one of them?'' Rose asked.

''I don't have horns plus I'm the only one who can explain why you raised from the death.'' Evanora said holding her hand out for Rose to take.

Rose hesitated but took Evanora's hand. In a flash of light they where somewhere else. In a room with white furniture it looked expensive.

''Where am I?'' Rose asked.

''You are on planet earth and in the living room of our mansion.'' Evanora said. She looked at Rose. ''You have to control it.''

''What?'' Rose asked as she sat down on one of the sofa's.

''The vanes only show when you don't control the magic.'' Evanora said as vanes started to appear on her face and then go away.

''What magic?'' Rose asked.

''When Joshua your great great grandfather came to us for help. We linked his blood with ours. We did a ritual. When the last of his bloodline died we were reborn. We need to have a link to this world and you are it so now you are under our protection.'' Evanora explained.

''Wow..., but I feel different. I jumped out a window of a high castle and yet nothing happened.'' Rose said.

''You are the link of a coven that have the most power in this planet. Nothing can kill you Rosemary.'' Evanora said with a wide grin.

Rose sat there a few minutes to proses what has happened. Evanora sat on the sofa in front of her with her legs crossed staring into the distance.

''You said 'we' are there more of you?'' Rose asked.

''Yes there are eight of us with you we are nine.'' Evanora said.

Rose looked down at her feet.

''But that wasn't what you wanted to ask.'' Evanora said.

Rose looked up with shocked eyes. ''I...I . Besides the magic I feel so much hate. I want him to suffer for what he have done to me and my family. I want to see the pain in his eyes. Before I died I felt pity for him but now...'' Evanora cut her off.

''I cant explain that but you should get to know the rest of the coven. Your room is on the second floor first door to the right. The girls will be here shortly.'' Evanora stood up and left the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day/night and don't forget to vote.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________