Nom

(I consider myself the female version of Gaius... Thanks, I'll take my leave now, lol)

"Ooohh... AGH! No! You're here to buy weapons, NOT CANDY!...W-waaahh..."
Miku was out buying weapons for the shepherds- yet, she found herself staring at a candy store. It was Ylisse, so there must've been something good.
...besides candy and cupcakes. "You're... Here to buy... WEAPONS! N-not sweets..." She kept walking, looking back at the candy store.

"I...! AGH, GODS DAMN ME! Just a look!" Miku ran back, busting open the doors. "...W-whoa..." Yes, it was Ylisse. But did Ylisse have such good candies?

"E-excuse me, ma'am?" She looked over the counter. There wasn't any customers... Though, it was late at night.

"Oh? Hello there. I didn't expect to see anyone so late." Miku laughed nervously. "Ahaha, yeah... I was... Gonna buy something... Else, but-"
"You're a mage, aren't you?"

"...well... You can put it that way,"
"Then you're Chrom's tactician, aren't you? Cute fluffy short hair, shoulder length, light brown hair... Heh."

"HOW'D YOU KNOW!??"

"Let's just say I've heard of you before, alright? Now, what candies would you like? I have all sorts-"

"CUPCAKES! Chocolate!... Sweets maybe? AGH! Gods, er... Ummm!"

"Oh, the rumors were true... A childish personality, aha... How old are you?"

"Um... I think... 20..." it was September 1st, and her birthday was still unknown... To Miku, at least. "Ah. You look 18... Well, how many cupcakes?"
Miku looked at the time. '11:04.' 56 more minutes until the weapons store closes.

"Hmmm... a lot, please? And... How long will it take?"

"Oh, a few minutes. I have it all ready.
__________

"EEEEP! T-thank you so much, ma'am!" She pulled out gold coins from her pocket. "How much-?"
"Oh, no worries. I don't need a payment. Just talking to you was enough." She looked at her confusingly. "...A-are you sure, ma'am?"

She nodded. "Yes, of course."
Miku ran off. '11:28.' "Thank you!!"
"...You're welcome... My niece."

"OH... GODS! I... I made it... Just in time!"

"Oh! Evening, lass. What can I fix you with?"
__

"Thank you, sir. Have a great evening!"

"Aye. Same to you."

She ran back, hiding the cupcakes and sweets she got toward the back of the cart, putting a top on the whole of it.

"Whew... 12:02... I... Made it." Everyone was sleeping, right?
"I'll just leave this... Hmm, where can I put this? I got steel lances and swords, along with El tomes... I guess I'll just wrap it and leave it beside everyone's doors... No, that's too much work... I'll just bring it to my room."

"Oh! Good evening, Miku. I thought you'd ought to be in bed by now."
She paused, turning around to see a smiling Marth. "Oh, hi, Marth! I didn't know you would be awake..."

She nodded. "Same as well, Miku... So, what did you buy there?"

"...Umm! I... Forged some weapons, bought some tonics, a few master seals and... Yeah." She chuckled nervously.

"Oh? What's that behind your back? Heh, Miku, you are quite the bad liar..." She pouted. "Aww! Well... I may or may not have got... A few cupcakes?" Marth raised a brow, and chuckled. 'Just like mother...' "Hmm?"

"Yeah! I got one for you too! It's blue and purple! It even has frosting inside the bread!"

"...Alright. I'll try it..." Miku gasped in horror. "You... Never had a cupcake!?? Not in your entire life?! Er... Heh, I'm a hypocrite... I can't say that I-"
"Wow... These are... Amazing,"

"...Alright then! I'll have my own, hehe..."
__________

Nani? I remember when I was a toddler, I'd eat like, all the sugar in the sugar bag, lol. Don't worry, that was four years ago. Anyway, I'm sleepy and my parents might catch me awake.
Byeeeeeeeeee!