Staying Up A Bit Too Late

(I-I'm sorry!! I'll try to come up with something quick, alright!?? Promise! Something besides Chrobin!!)

4/8/19: that was a lie btw lol. as im going over this, THIS IS ALL FRICKIN CHROBIN. IT SHOULD BE 'Fire Emblem Awakening: Chrobin Drabbles!'
__

"Ugh... But if we go here, foes will encounter us more easily..." Miku grumbled. She had one large map set on the table, two small ones in her right hand and a feather in her left.
"Oooh! This route is quite hidde-...But the enemy has forts almost everywhere... UGGHHH!"

Miku quieted down, yawning. "Well... Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I- Wait, no! I'm a tactician!" She yawned again. "I need to make a plan! Yeah! You can-"

"Miku? Why are you still up? It's almost morning..." She gasped dramatically. "ALMOST MORNING!?? Gods! I've been... Up all morning!??" She ran out of the tent, just to see the moon rising.

"...I'm gonna kill you one day."
"Haha, yeah, sure..." Chrom wandered over to the table, seeing the scattered books and maps all over the place. "You know, you can always do this tomorrow..." Miku shook her head. "Nuh-uh! I'm not going in without a plan!"

"Well... You're a great tactician," he started putting away her books and scattered maps. "And great tacticians need their rest," he finished straightening up the mess, and headed toward Miku.

"Ummm...! C-Chrom?" He lifted her up, and carried her. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN!! I'm not a kid!" Chrom chuckled. "Yeah, says a girl who's only twenty..." She pouted. "LEEEEET ME GOOOOOOO!!"

Chrom walked out of the tent, carrying her; all of her screaming attracted attention to the other Shepherds, bringing them outside their tents. "CHROOOM! Let me go!! PLEAASEE! People are looking!"

"Only when you go to bed on time,"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! N-no guarantees!" She whined. "Then, I guess I'll have to keep carrying yo-"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
__________

"Whew... She was a handful," Chrom muttered, walking out Miku's tent. "Sooo, Chrom... Explaining earlier,"
"I-it was nothing!" Lissa laughed. "AHAHA! 'Nothing'? Chrom, we all know you loooove her!"

"We're even placing bets-"
"SHHHHHH!"
"You're making bets on my- Oh Naga, help me..."
__________

Ehhh, sorry I'm late. I was watching anime. I really promise I'll find something, proooomise!