Family Vacation

|•Aika•|

"Aika, Aika! Plway with me, pweaaasseee?" I groan as I wake up to my little cousin, Ali.

"Ugh... Ali, it's too early..."

"No it's not! It's 12:00 in the noon!"

"WHAT?!!" I got up, seeing that the sun was practically half way in the sky.

"You said you'd pwomise yw'oud plway with mwe..." Ali was the little sister of Meli, my older cousin.

"Oh! Um... Just wait in my bedroom, I'll get ready, okay, Ali?" She nodded.

"Oki!"

It was funny- everyone related to me, or, mostly everyone related to me had light brown hair. Pale brown, I should say.

I quickly grabbed a random swimsuit, and put my hair in slightly messy pigtails.

"You're ready, right, Ali?" She nodded. "Yweah!" Her hair was in a bun.

We got out of my little cottage thingy, and went out to the beach, which was filled with not too many people.

I brought my violin case aswell- Ali loved listening to violin, anyway.

"Is Meli awake?" Ali shook her head.

"Nu-uh. She's taking a nap."

I nod, and lay down our blanket and umbrella, along with my violin. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"Swim swim!" Ali shouted, pulling my hand, which shocked me.
So, I had to follow her, of course.

At one point, when we got into the early parts of the water, I tripped.

"ACK! Blech... Ali, don't-...Ali?" She was already going to the deeper part, where the high waves were. "ALI! W-wait, don't go so far-! Damn it!" I swam after her, dodging the people in the water. "ALI!!"

"Hwuh? WAAAHH! Aikwa!"

I got closer to her, pulling her over to me. "AH! Ali, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't run like that, alright-?" Something grabbed my foot.

"Er, um... wait here," I said, inhaling, and going into the water.

...Chrom and Lissa.

Good thing the water was clear- the Gulf of Mexico water, specifically.

I wiggled my foot, slipping away from Chrom's grasp, pulling them both up.

"ONE: TELL ME THAT YOU'RE SPYING ON ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY PULL ME INTO THE WATER! TWO: DON'T DO THAT!!" I said, scolding the both of them- mostly Chrom.

"Haha, sorry!" Chrom said apologetically, yet in a teasing way.

"Hmpf," I lead Ali back to the shore so I could scold Chrom some more.

Ali started building a sand castle in front of me.

"DON'T DO THAT! I almost screamed! Imagine all of the trouble that would cause the lifeguards!"

"Er... I'm gonna... um... get a drink," Lissa said, walking off.

"But you didn't," Chrom said.

"But still! You could have- MMPH!..."

"..........."

"...................."

"...Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

I sigh. "What am I gonna do with you?"
_____

Bruh it's like...
3:00 a.m. I need to sleep, xD