Repeating History (remake)

(I think I need to sort out all of this here...maybe I should delete all the announcements and random stuff, and then put the remakes in one section AFTER the original chapters before Alternate world, and then every incomplete chapter that I have on here should be deleted...anyway, after a month or so of waiting, I present to you:
_____

"L-LUUUCCIIII!! Wake up, W-WAKE UPPP!!" Little Morgan screamed, vigorously shaking his older sister.

"Ugghh!! What is is Morgan...it's too early in the morning...!" Luci grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"There's a...a... BUGG!!!!" He screamed, hiding behind her.

"Ugh! And is that it? You just woke me up because of a...a...SILLY STUPID USELESS BUG??" Luci facepalmed, getting back in her bed. "Just let me get my beauty sleep, PLEASE! Before mom and dad wake up..."

"B-but Luuucciiii!! I love bugs! I meant that there's a COCKROACH!!" Morgan screamed again, shoving her off of her bed.

"AHH!" Luci tumbled onto the ground, scratching her head. "SHEESH! What was THAT for-?!!..." and there, right by the window, stood-

The cockroach.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Luci and Morgan both screamed, getting into the far most corner of their room.

"I won't let that...that stupid cockroach hurt you!!" Luci screamed, turning on a lamp, grabbing onto a training blade.

"W-where did you get...THAT?!!" Morgan yelled, hiding in that same corner.

"SHUSH!" Luci replied, as she kept smacking the ground with the edge of the blade, trying her best to squish the roach.

Outside of the room...

"Morgan, HURRY UP!" Lucina commanded, running to the other siblings' rooms.

"O-okay, sheesh!" Morgan pulled out his tome, getting ready to kick the door open.

"Hey! Let me open the door! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kick open a door!" Lucina said, moving Morgan out of the way.

"But I'm your younger brother!! Oh come on, let's just both kick it open!" He rolled his eyes. "On the count of three!"

"One! Tw-"

"THREE!" Lucina suddenly shouted, kicking open the door with Falchion in hand.

"Morgan! Luci! Are you alright?!!" Lucina ignored Morgan's grumbling, as she saw what big of a mess Morgan and Luci had made.

"What in the name of Naga...-"

"MOORRGGAANN!! LUUCCINNAAA!!!" Luci and Morgan screamed, as they ran up to their older siblings. "THERE'S A COCKROACH!"

Morgan and Lucina stared at each other, with no expression on their faces, while Luci and Morgan gathered behind (older) Morgan.

Suddenly, they burst into laughter. "Oh gods...isn't this EXACTLY what happened to us?" Lucina wiped away a tear, still laughing.

"Well, from what I remember, yes- OH GODS THAT THING IS HUGE!! LUCINA KILL IT!!!!" Morgan suddenly hid behind Lucina as well, fearing for his life.

"...Wow. Seriously?" She sighed.

The cockroach crawled inside the lamp, creating a huge shadow effect, scaring the siblings.

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

"MORGAN! LUCINA! Are you all alright?!!" Miku exclaimed, as she ran in with her tome. "Uhm...w-what is that thing?" She stuttered, slowly backing away. Chrom soom entered the room, and he sighed.

"COCKROACHES ARE SCARY, AND THEY'RE HAIRY AND GROSS!" Morgan screamed after a long period of silence.
__________

:p