Chapter One: Slow Down!

I usually have realy strong and sad quotes in the beginning to get you into the right mood of the story! This is the first quote, I find them all at https://www

I usually have realy strong and sad quotes in the beginning to get you into the right mood of the story! This is the first quote, I find them all at https://www.brainyquote.com if your Wondering where I got them...enjoy and have fun~ Nerdy)

"At times, I feel overwhelmed and my depression leads me into darkness." ~Dorothy Hamill
🕊♡ .°
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     "You guys are the best! But you didn't have to take me out for my birthday" I laugh as I lean back into my chair. I threw my head back as my eyes wandered over and looked out the window as I see passing cars wiz by. All sorts of cars, vans, busses anything you can think of with wheels, even some bikes here and their. It was currently seven P.M. and the guys thought that it would be great if we could go out for my birthday. Just me, Simon, JJ, Ethan, Josh, Tobi and Harry. Me and the Sidemen. Me and the boys. Me and my friends.
     "Of course we did, it's your birthday!" JJ argued from the passenger seat. He loves me a lot, but not that much to give me the front seat. The front is his favorite place to sit, it also gives him an advantage of throwing things at us. He would make little slingshots out of river bands and paper, he could continue to hit us until josh scolded him.
     "But-" I try again.
     "Be quiet and enjoy the ride" Josh commanded from the driver seat. The rest are on their phones or asleep. I would pull out my phone, but it ran out of charge halfway threw the night. I would ask Josh if I could plug it into the car and charge it, but his phones in already and he's driving. The rule is that whoever drives is in charge of everything. They can control the radio, windows, whoever's phone being plugged in to the car to charge and if they wanna take this caption thing to the next level, they also choose the seating arrangements. I let out a soft chuckle as I stair out the window once again.
     "Josh, yellow light. Slow down" Tobi instructed from next to me. He was anxious since he normally drives. He didn't like how anyone else drives and this was also his van that we all took. He was clinging onto my left leg and the chair josh was sitting in. He dug his nails deeper as I hissed at him and removed his hand.
     "Calm down, I got my drivers license first Didn't I?" Josh reassured the younger male. Josh also removed the younger's hand from his seat and held it in reassurance.
     "But you did fail five ti-" Tobi protested. From everyone who was awake cracked a laugh as Josh roared over them.
     "I know how to drive!"
The laughter died down as Josh slowly stopped the car at a red light. We were suspended over Lake Windermere. I looked over the bridge and took in the beautiful scenery. When it was still light, it was stunning, just imagine at night! One minute I'm looking out at the water and the next, Tobi's cars is deep in it. I had a heart attack as some of the windows were open and water was streaming inside it at a rapid paste.
     "WHAT THE HELL"
     "OPEN THE DAM DOOR!"
     "ITS JAMMED"
"I CANT DIE YET, I HADN'T DONE ANYTHING REMARKABLE YET!"
     "MY FOOD!" Their were many more yell's and complaints. The doors were jammed and the water now at my knees. The car at this point reached the ground and we were shoved to one side. JJ's door and the door to exit was on the ground. Josh's door was facing up, if he wasn't strapped in, he would be tossed onto JJ. The water pouring in from Josh's window. He tried desperately to stop the water.
     "WHERE DYING, WERE DYING!" Harry cried as an idea struck me. I looked down at the screwdriver that was currently hitting my foot, I splashed my hand around in the water and pulled it out. I banged it against the window and it started to crack. I banged and banged on it.
     "MY WINDOW!" Tobi yelled at me. He pulled me back and tried to wrestle the screwdriver, and possibly the only way out, outa my small tan hands.
"What are you trying to do, Vik?!" Ethan questioned. I pulled back and kicked Tobi in the stomach, he flew onto Harry with a hurt expression.
"Sorry!" I apologize before I started to crack the window again.
"Trying to kill us faster?!" Simon accused. They stopped yelling at me as soon as their was a tiny hole in the window from where the screwdriver was banged agents it. A tiny stream of water started to poor in and I kept banging at it. The water rising higher and higher. I pulled at the glass, braking it bit by bit. A piece of glass flew into my right eye, I held it in pain, but didn't stop.
     "Shut up guys, Vik, keep going" Ethan encourage from the back of the car. I finally broke threw and their was a medium size hole and more water was now rushing in threw it.
     "Their isn't enough room for all of us!" Simon bellowed as he was finally aware of what was happening.
"The waters coming in to fast!" JJ pointed out. Their was a moment of silence before I felt someone grip my armpits and raise me up.
     "Only one of us can go, go Vik! It'll fit him, he's small enough!" Tobi yelled over the water.
     "Wait no-" before I got a saying, Tobi ruffly pushes me up and out. Making miner cuts to my body but I swam up and looked back down to see the car now filled with water. I hit the air as police were now finally arriving. I stayed in the freezing water for a moment. I looked down, hoping that the guys also made it through. It was hard to see since my eye was in pain and blood was covering my vision, the water around me was also bloody. The rest of the night was blurry but I know at one point after some people pulled me out of the water and onto a stretcher, I passed out to the sounds of the sirens.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°