Chapter Seven: .....Uh Oh..... (Part Two)

"I like to be alone, but when people don't notice I'm absent, it hurts

"I like to be alone, but when people don't notice I'm absent, it hurts. And I know it's my own fault. For becoming invisible, for isolating myself, but just once I want someone to notice. To truly notice and care." ~G.P.
🕊♡ .°
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

    "WHY IS MY EYE GREY!?!" I claimed.
    "I can assure you, that we'll figure it out all in time-" she rambled.
    "-In time? I have a grey eye, my eyes are brown! Not grey!" I shouted. I couldn't hold myself up any longer as I slumped down to the ground, crying.
    "Oh sh- it's ok, but you can't go anywhere until we figure out what's wrong. Stay here" she rushed out of the brightly colored room yelling for a doctor. I was on the ground, numb with tears in my eye, both the Brown and Grey one. My right eye feels weird, it started to twitch. Twitching like crazy until the point that it started to hurt, then the impossible happen. Things stopped in time, or went backwards. When my eye stopped hurting the doctor was in the room with me, she had her back turned to the sheet of 'W'. The bandage was still on the ground.
    "Good, now lets do your-oh you already took it off. Put the paper over your left eye-AAAA" she pierces the air as I opened my right eye. "I can assure you, that we'll figure it out all in time-" she said this before. Once again she ran out of the room yelling for a doctor. My legs started to shake, but this time. I sat down in the chair. 'What is going on? Can I do it again?' I started to twitch my eye. It started off slow and it got faster and faster in a few seconds and everything started to go backwards. Ive gotten a server headache before stopping the twitch. I clutched my right eye with my hand. This time I was in a wheelchair. I was being pushed somewhere.
    "You ok? You seam a little mad" Josh taunted. 'This happened already, the only way to be sure is if JJ wines again.
"Why do you hate us so much?" JJ wined.
     "I thought you loved usssssss" Ethan sobbed Along, proving my point. This is mad, too mad. I couldn't take it, I threw myself out of the chair and started to run down the halls.
    "WHAT-VIKRAM COME BACK!" Nurse Susie called to me.
    "DOCTOR!" Nurse Valerie streaked.
    "GO VIK!" Harry yelled from beside me. This was freaking me out, I needed to get away from everyone. My legs started to ach once I've gotten in the staircase and they collapsed underneath me.
    "GET UP, FOOL!" JJ encouraged before I felt someone grab my waist and hoisted me up. I shouted in surprise. I thought that it was JJ but when I looked up I was met with a pale, blond bald man.
    "I've got him!" He shouted as I thrashed around in his arms.
    "HELP!" I cried.
    "Uh, UH?!" Tobi mumbled before he vanished in the mans body. "I did it, I DID IT!" The man let got of me as I dropped to the ground. I picked up my speed as Tobi let go of his body, panting. "Th-that takes a up lot of energy."
    "WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT????" I yelled at them.
    "We've been trying to do it for days!" Simon elaborated as we run past the main desk.
    "COME BACK!" The security yelled. I was long gone before they could do anything. I started running and jumping over things. I didn't stop until I was at the house and I locked myself inside it.
"I can't believe you just did that" Josh told me.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°