Chapter Eleven: Just A Chill Day.

"if you can't respect, don't even open your mouth"~Kim Namjoon🕊♡

🕊♡ .°
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vikram's pov:
"This is my favorite time of day" Simon sighed as he sat up from my bed. The sunshine blasting threw the windows, yelling at the world to wake up. I asked the nurses if they could close the curtains, they told me 'no' since it would get too dark and it would be really depressing. Even though it would be a pain in the morning to try and actually sleep in, it's nice that someone enjoys sunlight. Just....not at the right moment.
"What? The sun rises?" Harry asked as He raised his head from its position on my lower left leg. Too lazy to raise his full body, everyone else has been doing that. Crashing down on bed, using my body parts as pillows. They don't sleep, just talk. This is normal since we used to basically sleep with each other at the house.
"Yeah, isn't it beautiful?" Simon had a grin placed onto his peach lips. It was an adorable smile that everyone loved, it was placed their for a few seconds before it was whipped off outa nowhere.
"What's wrong?" Tobi questioned the older male. He was sprawled to my left and took up a lot of the hard provided hospital pillow. I would complain, but what position am I in to do such thing.
"Do you think that things would be different?" He confessed what was on his mind.
"How so?" JJ asked from his position of being sprawled all over me. He refused to move when I said so, so I left him like that. He's trying really hard not to take over my body, so I let him their if he didn't posses me.
Simon sent us a look of curiosity before looking out at the sun. "I mean, if Vik was dead with us. If you didn't break that window and if Tobi didn't push you out of it.."
"Who hurt you?" I asked.
"Then things would be extremely boring and we wouldn't have anyone to constantly posses and haunt" Harry simply said.
"No, you can't possess my body!" I hissed at the men.
"Your still paying for my window..." Tobi reminded me.
"Your seriously angry at that?!" Josh snorted.
"At this point, just pay for the whole car" Ethan laughed.
"Josh should pay for it, he was the one who crashed it!" I pinpointed.
"What?! It wasn't my fault that drunk driver came out of nowhere" Josh defended himself.
"About that driver, I heard that they caught him and their going to have to get a court case!" Harry grinned.
"That means that I'm going to be here longer" I wined. We couldn't find anything to talk about again so we all just laid their. I grew uncomfortable, I hate sitting-or being held agents my will-for a long time.
"Can you guys maybe do something about this?" I asked as I gestured my head to the death straps that confined me to the 'bed'.
"About what?" Josh asked.
"This, I don't know what it's called!" I snapped as I started to thrash about in the bed.
"I have no idea" Josh confessed. I god dam lost it, I just starred depressingly at him.
"Your shirt?" JJ asked.
"You don't know what a shirt is called?" Josh asked him.
"I swear-if idiots can fly, this place will be an airport. He's talking about the restraint" Simon rolled his eyes.
"Thank you, finally someone." I preached.
"I wouldn't toot my own horn, you didn't know what they were called and you could've gave a better explanation-" Simon popped my happy bubble.
"For the love of god!" I wined.
"That feels weird if you say that, I mean, I don't know if we're Angels" Harry points out.
I was at a loss of words. "What?"
"I swear Harry, the things that come out of your mouth" Tobi mumbled.
"Forget that! Can we talk about the death trap I'm in! Please try to get me-"
"Good morning Vikram"
"GOD DAM IT!"
"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING GODS NAME!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°