Chapter Eight: On The Hunt For Vikram.

"Life is confusing, like one day you're the happiest person alive and tomorrow you hate everyone and everything for no logical reason" ~anonymous 🕊♡

🕊♡ .°
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     "Were you guys watching me sleep?" I asked the males as I awoke. My eyes slowly opened to find all six boys looking at me.
"Not if you think that's creepy" Harry shrugged.
"No" JJ answers "of corse we were watching you, our life has gotten to a new point of low"
     "We need to talk about yesterday" Tobi told me. The day before, I've run off and away. I refused to talk about it and I fell asleep. Unfortunately, I missed the funeral but they couldn't wait for me. The police are looking for me.
     "Theirs nothing to talk about" I shrugged.
     "Yes their is, your wanted" Tobi fought.
     "You made it seam like I robbed a bank. This isn't monopoly" I told him.
    "WhT?" Tobi asked.
    "I'm tired, I don't know" i mumbled as I tried to get out of bed. I failed as I fell down to the ground with burning pain in my calf's and thighs. "Owwww"
    "You sure had a workout yesterday" Josh told me. "Need some help?"
    "What type of help" I questioned. Josh zoomed into my body. "GET OUT-STOP RESISTING!" He told me. I didn't have control over my body or speech.
     "Josh? Vik?"
     "Wow, your short-HEY!" (Is their a ship for this? I just searched it up)
     "Zerkstar123. Ima call you guys that" Harry bursted out.
     "Wha-" Ethan looked over at my-josh-our body? We were struggling to walk.
     "So where you wanna go-Get out of my body-But you said you needed-no-just-GO!" We fought with each other.
     "This is crazy!" Ethan sputtered as he scratched his arm.
     "This is fun!" Harry grinned. "Let me try! Let me try!"
     "NO-sure" I felt Josh's presents leave my body as Harry's took over. "Hell yeah-NO! HARRY GET OUT!"
     "Ok, ok. Harry get out of him and let's talk about why you've gone mad yesterday" Tobi Commanded.
     "I told you" I puffed out. That took a lot of effort and both males made my body weak. "Theirs-Theirs nothing to talk about"
     "Your eyes freakin grey, I think that theirs a lot to talk about" Ethan exclaimed.
     "Why won't you tell us what's wrong, we can't do anything with the information since we're ghost!" Harry reassured.
     "We can help! Why don't you love me??" JJ sobbed. God, he's been doing that for days now.
     I just gave in "Fine, Fine. I can rewound time"
     "Rewound time? That sounds like the game 'life is Strange'. If you lift up your hand, like max, can you reverse time?"
     "Uh, if I twitch my right eye." I correct
     "Do you get nose bleeds?" Simon continue. Nose bleeds? God that sounds horrid to go through. "I'm taking that expression as a no"
     "Ima break this vase to prove to see if you can reverse time!" JJ declares as he jesters to an ugly vases. He hovered over to it and picked it up. "With us being ghost for a longer period of time, we're able to unlock more and more of our powers"
     "Don't you dare, my mother gave me that!" Josh protested.
     "It's hideous, please break it" hinted Harry.
     "NO!" Josh shrieked "I will tear you Lim from limb if you-"
     "Whoops" JJ grinned sinlessly as he hit the vase.
     "MY VASE! VIK YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO RETURN TIME OR YOUR GUNNA GET IT TOO!" Josh threatened. I stared to twitch my right eye until it was the time that JJ was next to the vase. I held time and walked over to the vase and picked it up. I stopped twitching my right eye and watched the scene unfold.
     "Ima break-where'd Vik go?" JJ interrupted his master plan when he saw I was no longer in my spot from before.
     "Your going to have to be quicker if your going to brake this vase" I showed him the vase in my hands.
     "What are you going to do with my mothers vase?" Josh warns.
     "JJ here was going to break it to help me prove that I could and can reverse time" I carefully placed it back on the bedside desk.
     "You were going to what?!" Josh shouted.
     "He should've, it is hideous" Harry mumbled.
     "Not important right now. JJ, were you going to do that?" Tobi questioned the older.
     "That's some demon sorcery, I was going to break that vase" JJ gave me a disgusted look.
     "Be quiet, your a ghost" I scoffed as I started to walk downstairs.
     "Where are you going?" Simon asked as he floated next to me.
     "Cereal, you try eating something other then hospital food" I skipped down the steps. Ignoring the aching and screaming pain coming from my legs, I was able to get out the things I needed.
     "Speaking of the hospital, your wanted" Josh noted.
     "You make it seam like I just robbed the bank" I scoffed. I chewed on my lucky charms as the rest of the boys caught up.
     "You might as well of" The older chuckled.
     "Hey that's mine" Simon argued. Simon grabbed the cereal from my grip and pulled it.
     "You can't even eat it!" I growled. I pulled back on the lucky charms but Simon was persistent. He tugged back harder and some milk splashed out. He picked up a flyswatter and raised it. "What are you gonna do, Stab me with a flyswatter? Stand down buddy."
     "Yes!" He screams.
"For god sake, just give the starving boy the charms" Ethan hit the back of the blonds head.
"Fine!" He sobbed as he pushed the lucky charms in my direction. I snatched it and gave  him a smug glare before I continued on munching.
     "We can't eat? Shoot!" Harry gasped. They had a conversation that I had no appeal to, that was before I herd sirens.
     "It's the police" I chocked on the rainbow marshmallow charm.
     "What?" I croaked
     "Maybe hanging out in our house wasn't the best hideout..." Simon warned.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°