Chapter Nine: Back In Hell.

"My depression has changed me so much, I hate it" ~ Anonymous 🕊♡

🕊
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     Right at this moment I was being strapped to the bed as the doctors swarmed around me.
     "Why does he have a grey eye?"
     "How did he escape?"
     "He re-opened some cuts on his legs and earned some new ones"
     "You've really done a number now" Simon yelled over the commotion. Although he was next to me and yelling in my ear, I had no idea why he was yelling. All of them were seated around the bed.
     "Before we left, I heard a crash AND MY VASE WAS CRACKED!" Josh shouted.
     "I would clog my ears, stop yelling!" I growled. Keeping my voice low so the doctors won't have another reason to keeping me locked up here.
     "Still?" Ethan laughed.
     "Who was it? Jide?" Josh accused.
     "No!" JJ shouted.
     "Just drop it, where in a deeper situation. Vik's about to get shredded by the doctors. I did us a favor anyways" Harry commanded.
     "Fine-SO IT WAS YOU!" Josh shouted.
     "No!" Harry lied. He muffled a giggle as josh was crying over his long gone vase. Josh seamed to drop it when the doctors called for my attention.
     "Vikram, lets get you out of those straps. Try to escape and their will be consequences." The doctor from day one explained.
     "I dare you to run away, you won't!" Harry grinned.
     "No. Harry no, we don't need Vik to be in any more trouble them what he's in" Tobi scolded the younger. The doctors moved me into a wheelchair.
     "It makes things more interesting, tho!" Harry wined.
     "Is this needed? I can walk, you know" I growled as the taller man buckled me in. He had the other doctor push open the door as I was wheeled out. "Hello?" They ignored me again.
     "Your that annoying that even the doctors ignored you!" Josh laughed as I was pushed into an x-ray room.
     "Why am I here, I don't have any broken bones" I complained. This time he answered me.
     "It's for procedures. Just to make sure" he mumbled as I was taken into a dark room. He placed something heavy over my shoulders and it draped across me. "Stand still and face the left. Hold it as long as you can"
     "This is freaky, he's gunna take a photo of you" Ethan revolted.
     "It's called an X-ray, stupid" Simon said in a boredom tone.
     "I knew that, it's just weird!" Ethan told him.
    "This is heavy" I muttered as I moved an inch. "How much longer?"
     "Vik, I said don't move!" The doctors voice rang out. This startled me since I jolted and I almost fell off the table. "We have to get it set up"
     "So you've had me stood here for no reason!" I shouted. I had no answer before I felt the scan go of and I was scanned.
     "Move to the left" I've done what I was told. "Right" I turned to the right. "No, my right. Your left" This was confusing "ok, now face the back" I've done it and the doctor came back in. He took of the...I don't know, dress? He took it off and I kid you not, I felt like 100 pounds were taken off my body. He lifted me off the table and onto the wheelchair again.
     "Thank you" I gave him a warm spreading smile and he returned it.
     "Your welcome"

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°