Chapter Fifteen: Im Free.

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."~Marcus Aurelius
🕊♡ .°
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can't believe what the Jury Box choose. I mean, it wasn't an easy decision, it did take them nine days. I thought that we were going to have to do it all again and I was really going to pull my hair out. The Jury Box made a decision, he was locked up behind bars.
"WOOOOOO! HAVE A PARTY!" Jide shouted in joy. The boys were shouting and dancing at one in the morning. As much as I wanted to sleep, these kids won't let me. Besides, sleep is for the weak. And I'm weak.
"Hell Yeah!" Ethan shouts.
"That's what I'm talking about, justice serve!" Harry yelled from standing on my bed. His right foot placed on my stomach and he points off into the distance.
"Get off of me, doofuses!" I throw my head back into the uncomfortable pillow. I closed my eyelids in an attempt to sleep again, it worked before I heard the door slam open. I bolted awake and shouted "GOD DAM, JUST BE QUIET"
"Pardon?" The doctors voice looked over at me. Shoot. I started to twitch my right eye, I stopped it before the doctor open the door.
"Good morning, Vikram" that's more like it.
"Uh, good morning" I looked over at the clock that was hanging on the wall. 9:03?!
"I'm going to go over some procedures in order for you to go back home. First, walking" he undid the straps and helped me into the wheelchair. We wheeled back to the therapist room. "Like on the first day, don't let go. Timer starts...NOW!" He instructed me. This was an easy task, Time was going bye very slowly. Could I speed up time? I began to twitch my right eye and everything seemed to go forward, I didn't stop until the timer was done.
"Good job, Vik" he praised. He sat me down in the chair and pulled down the chars with the 'W'. "Now were going to test your eye sight"
I did what I was told, hoping for the best. "Are we done now?"
"All you need to do is sign the release forms and your able to leave" I snatched the papers and began to sign. I filled out all five pages and handed it back to him. "Well, thank you for staying with us, Vikram. Be careful and come back if that eye is bothering you again" he handed me an eyepatch and I put it over my right eye.
"You look like a pirate" Harry mocked.
"Shiver me timbers" I rolled my eyes.
"Never, and I mean never, say that again" Simon scrunched up his nose before I was wheeled back to my room to collect my things and change. I headed into the bathroom before I released that their were still with me.
"Uhhhhhhh, do you all mind?" I thrusted my head in the direction to the door.
"Oh sorry, it's just that we've been with you for so long, it's kinda a habit to walk around everywhere with you" Tobi apologetically explains as they all rush outa the bathroom. I pull of the dress to see the scars and bandages, I shivered as I pulled on some pants and shirt. I pulled on the Sidemen hoodie over my head and pulled on my sneakers. I then walked out and grabbed my phone.
"Let's go, I hate to be here any more then needed"

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°