Chapter Sixteen: Their Back

🕊♡

🕊♡ .°
~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I flashed open my eyelids to see josh right in front of me "AAAAAUGH" I shouted as I toppled out of my bed.
"Good morning to you too" josh mumbled as he looked over at me. He rolls his eyes and turns over. I growled as I pull myself back onto the bed and try to push josh. But to no avail, my hands go through him.
"You've got him up?" Simon walked in my room and sat down at my desk.
"You guys won't ever leave me alone would you?" I growled and threw the soft blankets over my head.
"Actually, Ethan, Harry and Tobi all went home. They said that they'll be back soon tho" Simon informed me. He spun around in the chair.
"Ahh, so all the interesting people are gone" I joked.
Simon shot me a warning glare "I'll be careful what you say"
"Or what?" I teased-Knowing the endless possibilities of what could happen. Before I could blink again, Simon rushed forwards and flung himself into my body. "LEAVE" you knew what was going to happen!
"What the?" JJ came running into the room when he heard me yell.
"Their fighting" Josh calmly explained. Simon took control over my body as the threw it around and about, down the steps over the couch under the table. I finally shot him out and the aching pain started to burn in my body. I laid back onto the tiled floor and took time to catch my breath.
"Are, are you guys done yet?" JJ hissed as he came into the kitchen. "You almost knocked down josh mothers glass plates." The plates were a collectors item, his mother had a strange habit of collecting the things and josh picked up on it. Josh placed the plates on display and sternly told us that if we broo them. He'll simply brake us.
"He should really not have those here." Simon mumbled.
Joshua walked into the room and gave Simon a stern glare. "I'll watch it Simon"
"Let the man have his strange habits" I slowly pushed myself off the ground and made my way onto the couch. The boys followed me before we herd a string of curses. My head snapped over to Jide.
"Oh come on, it's not me!" JJ defended as he got up from the couch and walked over to the door. Before he could check anything, he was tackled to the ground. I pulled my legs onto the couch from being startled.
"God dam it, their back!" Simon yelled as another figure tried to hit him. The room was filled up with other ghost and all I could do was look with horror. I can't help them, my hands would just go through them. Swings were being thrown and grunts filled the room.
"Who's this?" I snapped my attention from the group and onto the man in front of me. His emerald eyes staring into my brunet ones. I gave him a glare, showed him who's boss.
"Leave" I growled. He looked taken back.
"He can understand me, what's your name?"
"Leave him-" Simon dodged a hit "alone!"
"Take him with you, boss!" Another voice shouted. Before I could do anything, the blondie flew into my body and I had no control over myself. Usually I could say something and try to force them out, but I was completely stuck. I felt him take over my body and he started to run. He ran my body into the door. 'Whoops, that's gunna hurt you later' he laughed as he fiddled with the door handle. He finally threw it open and crashed into the front door. 'Gosh, I keep forgetting that you can't do that. I might leave a few bruises on you'. 'Who are you and why do you want my body'
"Vik, no!" I heard Simon's voice echoed but my body was running down the road.
'Your names Vik? How cute-where are we going-you don't need to know' the conversation in my head was getting violent before I felt something else fly into my body. 'Don't worry, Vikram. I'm here to save you-pshhhhh, leave so I can continue my plan!-you leave-boTH OF YOU GUYS LEAVE-how silly, I'm stronger then you-BUT NOT TOGETHER, VIK, NOW!' Their was a river next to the road. I pushed myself into it as I felt both males leave my body.
"Nooooo!" Someone screeched. I looked down to see a mist of flames surrounding the water. 'So waters their weakness'
"Simon? SI!" I shouted before I heard a chuckle above my head.
"I'm right here, dont worry" Simon reassured.
"Boss! You killed him" the same voice from before yelled. "We'll Be back!"
"I doubt it, you should also get out of the water, you're body can support swimming for long" Simon laughed as he started to float circles around my head. I heard a yell and I looked over to see JJ's body.
"Simon, are you crazy?! Get out of their!" JJ shouted in concern. We headed back over to the older male and walked home.
"My body hurts" Simon complained as we walked threw the open doors.
"You? I'm sorry, were you the one who was taken possessed of and socking wet?" I sassed as we caught the attention of the rest of our friends.
"Where were you?!" Ethan questioned worried.
"More important, what happened?" Harry added. I walked past both of them and up the stairs.
"You have no idea" i bitterly said threw my gritted teeth.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
🕊♡ .°

°