Catching up

Jungkook's POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!" I yelled startling both of them causing them break away from each other.

"Jungkook....what are you doing home early I thought you had practice?" Jennie ask.

"I left early to surprise you and ask you on a date since we haven't spend a lot of time together.." I said with tears in my eyes. "But I can see you're clearly busy right now" I continued while motioning to the guy next to her.

She was about to speak but I caught her off.

"Was I not enough? What did I do wrong? I showed you that I loved you and only you all these years so tell me WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG?" I asked with my tears running down my cheeks.

I looked at her in her eyes..is she not hurt by any of this? why does she have such a pity expression? DOES SHE PITY ME!!?.

"You might've loved me Jungkook and I might've love you at one point but your love wasn't going to give me what I wanted.." I was confused as to what she meant, I gave her everything she needed...at least that's what I thought.

"I want to travel, go on dates and be spoiled, but I can't do these things with you because you want to have kids. I'm too young to have kids Jungkook, I don't even want to have kids because they need so much attention. I want to do things while I'm still young and if it wasn't because of you wanting kids it would be because of your group. You put all of your attention on your stupid dance group, you barely make enough money for rent from your competitions, I had to get a job to pay part of the rent and the groceries...I can't live like this Jungkook"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing how could I not see this side of her in the 4 years we've been together.

"Leave then"

"What?"

"I SAID LEAVE!"

I couldn't hold my anger anymore my body began to shake and I knew that I had to get out of there before I do something stupid. I walked towards the door causing the two of them to quickly move away.

"When I come back you and all of your stuff better be gone" I said in a deep voice, I grabbed my jacket, phone, keys, and wallet and left quickly I needed fresh air so I decided not to take my car.

When I was finally outside of the apartment complex I looked at my phone to see the time, I wasn't even surprised at all to see it was 1am...I was waiting a long time for her to come home.

4 years..4 damn years together and it was all thrown in the trash.

I kept walking in no specific direction for a few hours before I felt my feet starting to hurt, I still kept walking trying to distract myself from the event. After a few minutes I felt my stomach growl and decided to look for a food stand or a convenient store.

I kept walking straight before something in a dark alley caught my attention.

I squinted my eyes trying to focus on what it was and saw it was a small man sleeping...he looks slightly familiar...I say to myself. I decided to leave him alone since I have no business with him. I started walking ahead, then I heard a group of guys laughing I turned my head back and saw them walk into the alley.

I walked back to the alley curious as to what the guys plan to do. I peek my head from the side of the alley wall and see the group of guys laughing at the man causing him to wake up.

"What do you guys want?" I hear the man ask with irritation..that may be the hottest voice I have ever heard but it also sounded so familiar.

"What is a cute guy like you doing in this alley huh did you run away cutie?" I heard one of the guys ask.