RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 1

Your name is f/n l/n. You have a younger sister named Bella l/n. You both have boarded the airship and are making your way to Beacon. You pay attention to the broadcast currently being aired throughout the air ship.

A picture of a man with short orange hair and a white jacket appeared on the screen.

Broadcast: The robbery was lead by the nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa!

You: I mean, not a lot of people have bright orange colored hair. He shouldn't be that difficult to find.

A woman named Lisa Lavender took over the broadcast.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril! In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights Protest turned dark.

You tried to pay attention but your sister growled and turned away. You directed your attention to her.

You: What's your deal?

Bella: Those damned faunus deserve whatever's coming to them. They have no business meddling in human affairs.

You gave her a confused yet annoyed look.

You: Why do you think of them that way? They've done nothing wrong. In fact they-

Your sentence was cut off when a women who looked to be one of the administrators at Beacon appeared on the screen, replacing the broadcast.

???: Hello and welcome to Beacon.

You: (in head) Hello to you.

Bella: Who's that?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Bella: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace. And as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it.

You smiled a bit by just the thought of earning the title of a true Huntsman. Your sister saw you smile and sarcastically shook her head.

Glynda: You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

Glynda faded away, and you looked out of the window and saw Beacon. You were a little annoyed at how big it was.

You: How the hell am I supposed to find my away around this maze?!

Bella walked beside you and marvelled the sight below. But the moment was shortly lived as a blonde guy started puking in the trashcan beside you.

You took a step back and pulled your sister away from the window.

You: Woah there! 

You mentally facepalmed.

You: This will be an interesting 4 years.

Ok! I'm finally done with Chapter 1. But if you guys want me to continue this story, let me know in the comments. But that's all for now. Bye!