RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 8

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I had this family reunion, with lots and lots of food. I ate way too much and once I got back home I was too tired to do anything. But luckily I have enough time to write this chapter, so enjoy.

You: Owww!

Ruby quickly got up, giving you the sight of a blonde guy flying through the air and landing in the tree.

Ruby: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!

Bella: Aww! Now Ruby's "falling" for you!

You have her a death stare. Then you looked at Blake, expecting to be rejected, but she had a confused look on her face.

Blake: Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang: I-

Then you heard trees falling. You all looked towards the sound and saw an Ursa fall to the ground. A ginger haired girl hopped off its back.

Ginger haired girl: Aww, it's broken.

Then a man with a pink strand in his hair followed behind, catching his breath.

???: Nora! Please, don't ever do that again!

Nora suddenly rushed towards the relic, grabbed the white rook piece, and started singing.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

???: Nora!

Nora giggled a little.

Nora: Coming Ren!

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I-

Then a giant death stalker came out of the woods, chasing a red haired girl who looked to be Pyrrha Nikos. A girl that you have heard so much about. The giant scorpion tried to grab Pyrrha with its claws, but she rolled out of the way.

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: Yang!

Nora: Nora!

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a death stalker on her tail?

Emily: I'm starting to sense a pattern here.

All of a sudden Yangs hair caught on fire. You backed up a little bit.

Yang: I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for 2 seconds before something crazy happens again?!

2 seconds later.

You: Times up.

Yang glares at you full of rage. You put your hands up in surrender.

You: Sorry!

Ruby: Um, Yang?

Ruby pointed upwards. Everyone looked up and saw Weiss  hanging on to the claw of a giant nevermore.

Weiss: How could you leave me?!

Ruby: I said jump.

You: She's gonna fall.

Ruby: She'll be fine.

Ren: She's falling.

Then you saw Jaune catch Weiss in midair. You sarcastically shook your head. Then they both fell. Jaune landed on his stomach, while Weiss landed on his back in a sitting position.

Weiss: (sarcastically) My hero.

Jaune: My back!

You were about to question what happened, but you were interrupted when Pyrrha got thrown to the ground in front of you.