RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 12

You and your team walked into Professor Oobleck's class. You saw Blake and hesitantly sat beside her, with Emily and Lace sitting in front of you not wanting to ruin any chance of you getting together with Blake. Bella sat on the other side of the room. Once you sat down, Blake looked at you and smiled.

Blake: Hey f/n!

You: H-Hey Blake!

You once again stared into her eyes, until she looked at the girl that sat on the other side of her. It was Pyrrha Nikos.

You: You're Pyrrha, right?

Pyrrha: I am! Nice to meet you uh...

You: F/n. And nice to meet you too.

Then a tall man with green spiky hair rushed to the front of the classroom. You were a little shocked at his speed.

Oobleck: Hello students, I am Professor Oobleck and I will be your history teacher for your time at this academy.  First lesson-

After that he started talking so fast it sounded like he was speaking gibberish. You could barely make out what he was saying.

Oobleck: Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your faunus heritage?

You watched someone in the back raise their hand, then you saw Velvet slowly raise your hand. Seeing the faunus being treated poorly is what pisses you off the most.

Oobleck: Dreadful simply dreadful! Remember students it is precisely this kind of ignorance that brings violence. I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang. Now which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the war?

You and Weiss raised your hands at the same time.

Oobleck: Yes.

You and Weiss: The battle at Fort Castle!

You both looked each other then turned back.

Oobleck: Precisely! And who can tell me the advantage the faunus had over General Lagoon's forces?

Cardin threw a paper football at Jaune causing him to jolt awake.

Oobleck: Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class. Excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

As Jaune pondered the answer, Pyrrha tried to help him out by making circles around her eyes. But Jaune didn't get the memo and said the stupidest answer possible.

Jaune: Binoculars!

Everyone in the class laughed, but you and Pyrrha facepalmed.

Oobleck: Very funny Mr. Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject.

Cardin: Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.

Pyrrha: You're not the most open-minded of individuals are you Cardin?

Cardin: What? you got a problem?

Pyrrha: No. I have the answer. It's night vision. Many faunus are known to have nearly perfect sight in the dark.

Cardin growled. You chuckled.

Blake: General Lagoon was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the General was captured. Perhaps if he paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

You bumped Blake's arm with your elbow and laughed.

You: Nice one!

Cardin stood up and raised his fist.

You: Cardin I suggest you sit down before I do something I'm gonna regret.

Cardin sat down with an annoyed look on his face.

Oobleck: F/n, no need to get hostile. Both Cardin and Mr. Arc can see me after class for additional readings. Now moving on!

-TIME SKIP-

You and your team were walking to your room, but Bella went to the library. You were stopped by Blake.

Blake: Can I talk to you for a minute?

You nodded and your team continued to their room. Blake took you behind a corner. You were starting to blush but she didn't notice.

You: So w-what did you want to talk about?

Blake: I wanted to ask you why you like me.

Your face lit up as you blushed deeply.

You: I-I...

Blake saw how nervous you were.

Blake: If your not comfortable you don't have to answer.

You: No it's just, I don't know where to start.

Blake giggled.

You: I like how calm you are, how your always reading and not hyperactive, and I really like your eyes, and your smile, and your long black hair and-

You stopped as you realized you had said too much. But doing this made Blake smile.

Blake: There is one more thing I wanted to talk about. I'm only doing this because I trust you. But you have to promise me, not to tell anyone.

You were a little hesitant at first, but you did what she said.

You: I promise.

Blake: That's not good enough. F/n, I want you to look me in the eyes and swear to me you won't tell a soul what I'm about to show you.

You looked Blake in the eyes, trying not to zone out.

You: Blake, I swear.

Blake: Okay.

Blake exhaled loudly and slowly lifted her hands up to her bow, undoing it. Once it was loose, she stopped.

Blake: Are you ready?

You nodded. She took the bow off of her head, and revealed two small cat ears. Your eyes widened and you gasped.

You: You're a f-

Blake quickly put her hand over your mouth.

Blake: Shut it!

She took her hand off of your mouth, as you stared at her cat ears, still shocked. You slowly lifted your hand but stopped.

You: May I-

She nodded. You put your hand on her ears and stroked them lightly, causing Blake to pur. After a moment you stopped as you got a message on your scroll. You looked on your scroll and saw that Emily was calling. You answered the call.

You: Hey Emily. What's up?

Emily: Bella wants us all to meet in our room. She sounded sad, so I don't know what's gonna happen.

You: Okay. I'm on my way. Bye!

You hung up and looked at Blake.

You: I'm sorry but I have to go. See you later.

You walked off and went to your room waiting for Bella.

Chapter 12 is finished. By the way the actual romance is gonna start on the last chapter of volume 1. Anyways hope you enjoyed chapter 12!