Wonderwedlocke Rules

Basic Rules

- No usage of Legendary Pokemon (however, they still may be caught)

- When a Pokemon faints it counts as dead and must be removed from the game via permabox in the PC or release.

- No Genderless Pokemon 

- Super Training and Pokemon Amie are allowed.

- The challenge is won when you beat Diantha. If all of the Pokemon on your team faint, you lock the challenge and lose.

- All Pokemon must be nicknamed!

Catching

You can only catch the first pokemon encountered on each route and location. If successfully captured you must then immediately Wonder Trade that Pokemon. Following the Wonder Trading Rules below.

Pairing/Marrying Pokemon

Every pokemon Obtained will be automatically paired with the next pokemon obtained following the Wonder Trading rules below. 

Pokemon that are paired can only be in the party together or not at all. They also exist in the box as a pair so must be boxed together also. If one pokemon in the pair dies, the remaining Pokemon falls in to Lone Wolf and must be paired with the next obtained Pokemon.

Until this is done, the Lone Wolf is locked in the party and cannot be used in battle unless no other Pokemon is available.

Wonder Trading

The complexity of this action is based on if it's the 1st or 2nd pokemon in a new pair. If it the 1st in a new pair you must take the first Pokemon obtained in this manor provided it doesn't meet the following exceptions:

- Duplicate Pokemon

- Legendary Pokemon (Any Legendary Pokemon obtained via Wonder Trade will be traded into my main game.)

- Over max level (which means it won't obey orders since the badge needed is not obtained yet.)

If the Pokemon obtained meets an exception, it must be immediately Wonder Traded. (except for Legendary Pokemon in my case.) 

This continues untill you obtain an eligible pokemon.

The 2nd in a pair follows the following rules:

- The Pokemon must be the opposite gender to the 1st in the pair.

- The same exceptions as the 1st in the pair applies

This can take a few try so there is the "Same Gender Rule" to save time:

- After 4 failed attempts to obtain an eligible 2nd Pokemon the "Same Gender Rule" activates. You will now ignore gender and continue as you did the 1st untill you meet those requirements.

Battle

In battles, the lead Pokemon can only switch in and out with its partner. You may switch to a new Pair but the pair switched out are then locked out of battle and can not participate further in the battle unless there are no other eligible Pokemon. 

If you lock out two pairs, then the third dies, this resets.

If 1 Pokemon in a pair dies, the other falls in to a frenzy and becomes locked in combat. 

In double battles, a member of another pair can be brought in. 

If the frenzied Pokemon dies, the brought in Pokemon's partner must join it.