School, wrong impresstions

Tikki: Marin... Marin MARIN DUPANG CHANG.
Marin pov

Marin: AHHHH TIKKI IS THERE A AKUMA

Tikki: no but you got five minutes till school

Marin: Crap crap crap (he rushed and grabbed the first clothes he could and run out of the bakery, luckily his parents were out of town of they would have slowed him down.
Adry pov
Adry: "i hope I see him today, I know I can't confess yet but my mom has finally given me more freedom and I will use it to get closer to Marin"
Time skip to start of class
Adry: (walks in ) Hi Nina

Nina: Sup dude

Adry: Hi Alan

Alan: Morning girl

Adry: (she looked at Marin's set and was a bit sad, but remembered that he was known for being late and started to wait for him)

Clover: ADRYKINS (do I even need to say who this is)

Adry: "dam" Hi clover

Clover: Adrykins would you like to go on a date with me I heard your dad opened up your free time, what do you say.

Adry: In sorry Clover but (Marin walks in almost late) I have someone I like.

Marin heard this and felt broken, he figured it was not him, "I guess there goes my chance, I hope whoever he is makes her happy" (he groaned a little to loudly and everyone looked at him surprised.
Marin: what (he looked down and saw what he was wearing)
Marin didn't notice the effect of being a superhero had on his body do to the fact that he changed clothes when he was ether half asleep or rushing in the morning. It also didn't help that most of his clothes were long sleeves, but not today.
He had ripped jeans and a short sleeved black t shirt chat once gave him that said "I'm Feline"
The shirt was a little tight showing a bit of his abs through the shirt and his refined armes now exposed for everyone to see.
Adry: "Dam i knew he was cute but when did he get so hot" Dam
Marin blushed when he hear that and already knew he was going to hear about it from Alan

Alan: Bro when did you get them arms.

Adry was just staring at him but he was still thinking about how she liked someone and didn't notice, but Alan and Nina did.

Nina: (whispered) so this guy you like, could it be Marin by any chance.

Adry "should I deny it, I can't risk him founding out yet, but maybe Nina may be able to help" (she began to blush hard) y y yes, but please don't tell anyone.

Nina was shocked, not that she had a crush on him but the fact that she didn't even try to hide it.
Nina: you should tell him
Adry: I can't not yet, but I have a plan to win him over (she was still blushing, just the thought of Marin made her blush)
Nina: . . . Oh ok "this is going to be good"

Time skip to the end of class. Adry was furious, every time she went to sneak at Marin there was at least three girl staring at him, she knew she needed to move in now.

The second the the bell ring Adry wiped out of her chair and got close to Marin with a grin from excitement to put her plan in motion.

Adry: H hay m Marin "did I just stutter, dam his armes are distracting"

Marin: (Marin was happy she wanted to talk to him but he remember that she likes someone and that he probably had no chance) oh hi Adry

Adry: "why is he so sad " you ok Marin, you know you can always talk to me right.

Marin: of course Adry thanks for caring "mmm I'm not stuttering, I guess know you got no chance helps"

Adry: "maybe my plan will also cheer him up, two birds one stone" I wanted to ask if you wanted to see a movie with me.

Marin: W W WHAT "stutters back"

Adry: "Does he not want to go with me, no don't give up so easy" there is a movie I wanted to see know that I got more free time but I don't want to see it alone.

Marin: But why me

Adry: Because silly, I want to get to know you better, (grabs one of his hand with two of her own )we barely hang just the two of us.

She felt his hand tense up and he begins to lean back
Adry: "does he not like it when I touch him"
(She let's go and steps a little back) oh I'm sorry (feeling a little hurt )

Marin: O Ok

Adry: Ok?

Marin: w what t time is the m movie

Adry: "he wants to go, even if he is just being nice I still have a chance" I I will send y you the info (hugs him) thanks for saying yes. (She feels him tense up and backed off) " why is he reacting like that, i need to fix this" S Sorry see you later

Marin: b bye

Alan: so looks like you have a date.

Marin: you heard her at the start of class, she likes someone. (Marin left looking a bit sad)

Right Before he got home he got a text

Adry 😍: hay Marin is 7 tonight ok

Marin: (he thought for a second if this was even a good idea but he already said he would go to the movies)
He texts back "sure"

Adry: "is he only going with me because he is trying to be nice" "what if he don't like me at all, he wasn't looking at me when we talked and seemed really uncomfortable when I touched him"
Plagg: hay kid don't you have a date soon.

Adry: it's not a date, if i said it was he won't not come
(Plagg could see that his chosen was hurting but love was not his foray)

Plagg: "well here goes nothing" look kid you don't know that, remember that kid has always acted weird near you.

Adry: so has he been so bothered by my presents for years and didn't say anything, what part of me bothers him so much. I love him Plagg and I am started to think he doesn't even like me as a person. (She started to cry)

Plagg: "crap I made it worse" kid that's not what I meant, remember he as always been there for you like cheese is to me. You may be reading this wrong

Adry: (wipes tears) I hope your right, if not I am only making things worse and I can't loose him. The entire point of this is to get him for comfortable around me

Plagg: "I have never seen her like this and her life was hard as it is, this better work out or she may not recover"

Next is the movie scene. Don't worry as you know chat is not a cat that gives up easily.