LoveStruck change in plans

(Marin didn't see this as a date and still believed she like someone else so he didn't bother changing his clothes)
Marin: looks like for once I'm a bit early

Adry: MARIN!

(Marin's jay fell as he sees his crush in a short pink skirt (his favorite color) and a red and black tank top. Her hair was let out to look a bit more wild and it fit her perfectly. She had also done a natural makeup that made her face glow)

Marin looked away
Marin: "she likes some else, she likes some else she likes some else, your here as a friend"

Adry: "he looked at me to just turn away, I called Alan and he said he like pink and natural looking girl, did I try to hard on the make up" hay Marin do you like my clothes.

Marin: y y ya y you look g great.

Adry: "why is he stuttering, is he lying, I can't tell he won't look at me" (Adry started getting frustrated) your being rude Marin, look at me than tell me what you think😠

Marin: "if I look I may not be able to stop" I ummm
Adry: "why won't he look at me!" Marin, look at me, now

Marin: (glances down and sees her puffy eyes through her makeup) Adry (fully faces her)

Adry: "yes he is looking at me" (just the fact that he was looking making her heart dance, she felt like she was making progress)

Marin: were you crying, are you ok

Adry: wha, how d did yo.. (Marin cut her off with a hug)

Marin: just like you said to me, I am here for you. If you ever need to talk or just need a hug or shoulder to cry on I am here.

Adry: (she melted in his arms, she remembered all the time Marin has been for her as well as luckbug. All her anger and sadness vanished at his touch. She has never felt more comfortable and safe in her life, not even with her dad that vanished years ago.) T Tank y you (she hugged him back and she had her head in his chest.

(Adry was so happy at this moment and wished it would never end, but it shattered when she felt him tense up like he did earlier)

Marin: "wait she likes someone I can't be doing this she could get the wrong idea and I still wanted to be friends" (he tensed up and began to break the hug)

Adry : Marin I I "is he just kind hearted, that must of been more right"

Marin: come on it's a little past 7 but if we hurry we can can get in before the trailers, oh and I just want you to know that I am happy to be your friend

Adry: same here (marin turned to go in and Adry looks like she was about to break down)" well that hurt a bit. I won't give up, he considers me a friend I can work with that, I won't give up, I can't, no way "

The movie is a romantic comedy Adry picked it so Marin could laugh and set a romantic mood.
(Adry wasn't paying the movie any attention, she kept looking at Marin hoping he will try to make a move, instead he looked uncomfortable)

Adry: "does he not like the movie, or is it me " (whisper) hay Marin you liking the movie.

Marin: ya it's funny and I kind of like romantic stuff.

Adry: "so it's me than, maybe I need to set a mood" (seeing a romantic part come on she leaned into Marin almost telling him to put his arm around her, but he only tensed up)

Marin: "she likes some else, she wants a friend and that's ok"

Adry: (she noticed him tensing up but she hopped that he would relax at some point) "come on do something, do I make him that uncomfortable, what part of me doesn't he like." (She decided to try something)(whispers)
I heard it's good to stretch in a movie to make sure your body isn't a sleep when it finishes.(stretches arms)

Marin:(whispers) that... makes sense ( he stretched is armes out making the black shirt show more of is figure, his armes were out and is right one stretched behind Adry)

Adry: "just a little more and" (right when Marin was about to relax his armed he pulled his right arm back and set it on the armrest) "I just he didn't want to, that was the best chance he could of gotten"(she saw his hand on the arm rest and slowly reached to hold it, their hands touched and she left bliss, she felt safe, she loved this feeling)

Marin: "oh she must want the armrest"(whispers as he movies his arm) sorry here

Adry: um uhh. . . Thanks "didn't he feel that to, am I not his type. . . NO don't give up he didn't seem to not like it. But what I'm doing is not working I need to be more aggressive." (The movie ended and they started walking out and she and an idea)

Adry: (looks at phone and texts her drive not to come and puts it back) hay Marin can you walk me home my driver can't make it.

Marin: "ya friends do that to right" s sure

(They walked and Adry was determined to make a move. At one point while he was looking at a cat that ran by Adry grapes his hand and intertwined their fingers. He was shocked and tensed up, but Adry was hoping he would relax into it)

Adry: "even when he is tense his hand makes me feel safe and warm, can my feelings really be so one sided." (He wasn't relaxing his had but he could not pull away) hay is this ok, is their something wrong.

Marin: n n no n nothing, b but w why are y you h holing m my hand? "Dam I can't stop stuttering"

Adry: (she was hurt) "am I making him that uncomfortable (her hand squeezed his and didn't answer, she didn't want to let go, his hand tensed up more and she almost teared up)

Marin: were h here see y you later

Adry: oh ok bye (let's go of hand)

Marin: (puts hand on her shoulder and she gave him a kind, true smile) remember what ever is bothering you will pass, and I am here for you so don't feel sad ok.

Adry: O OK

(Marin left and Adry felt like she made a little progress. She went up the steps to see her moms assistant Nathaniel, they have grown close over the years and Nathaniel had started to see Adry as family)

Nath: So Adry how was your date, is that your boyfriend? (He said with a bit of a grin)

Adry: (she went from happy to sad, she wanted to be with Marin but it seemed like it may never happen, being a friend was no longer enough for her) N no, he isn't my, my boyfriend. (Her voice cracked and she could not stop thinking how he may never want to be with her like that)

Nath: (surprised by her reaction) are you ok Adry, did that boy do something.

Adry: No, as much as I wanted him to he didn't (she didn't notice she said that allowed and went straight to bed)

Plagg: hay kid I'm hun. . . Are you crying, I thought the movie planes went well.

Adry: I barely did... I, I need to try harder. Time for some research.

Plagg: please don't say what I think your going saying.

Adry: anime time

Plagg: "this kid" Feed me first.

What is Adry going to try, will school begin to help some how. What will anime teach Adry. Will Marin stop being dum.