Hot day at the beach

Adry had her bathing suit under her sun dress, Marin was still stuttering but no longer looked away, he figured he could say he sunburns easy as a way to hide his blush.

On the bus
Adry is sitting next to Marin

Clover: Adry don't you want to sit by me.

Adry: sorry I already agreed to sit with Marin

Clover: (about to insult Marin but remembered Adry's threat) Fine.

Marin: you know it's ok i if y you want to s sit with h him. I d don't mind

Adry: don't you want to sit with me?

Marin: w well s sure

Adry: so I am sitting with you. "I hope he wan't lying"

Marin: ok (blushed a bit)

(They talked till Adry got sleepy and ended up falling asleep on Marin's shoulder, he soon sent with his head on hers. As they slept he put his arms around her and pulled her close)

Adry: (starts to wake up)"what is this, I feel great, what's this warmth"(she opened her eyes and notice that she was cuddling with Marin, his arms were around her, she was sitting in his lap and her head was in his chest. "OH oh, this feels, good, right. " (she deepens her body into his and his sleeping body tighten his arms around her embracing her closer) "this is the best I have felt scene. . . Never, I have never felt this good"
Adry enjoyed this for about 30 minutes until the bus arrived at the hotel.

Mr. Buster: ok we are here everyone, off and grab your bags.

Marin was waking up

Marin: "that was an amazing nap, wait what's on me" (he open his eyes to see him and Adry cuddling in a deep embrace)

Adry: (she feels her soft hug turn to a tense one,) "what's going on" (she looks up and sees Marin with a scared and shocked blushing face) "if only he hugged me like that was he was awake" Morning Marin (she said as sweetly as she could)

Marin: "great she probably don't trust me now" i am so sorry (about to gently take her off of him)

Adry: (feels him removing her) NO (wraps her arms around him and pulls her self back in, the bus was empty by now)

Marin: "what's going on" U Umm W we need to get o off the b bus now.

Adry: " i already miss his embrace" o ok (she gets up looking sad) "why did he look so uncomfortable when he saw me, is the idea of me bother him"

Marin: "great now she looks sad, I should apologize again later"

They get off and through their stuff in their rooms and go get ready for the beach.

Adry saw Marin in black swimsuit showing his refined legs and a black water shirt. She was wearing a dark red two piece revealing her refined body that she got by being chat noir.

Adry: " I was hoping to see him with his shirt off "

Alan: oh hell no bro

Marin: what

Alan: after what we saw a few weeks ago you are not wearing a swimming shirt, take that off

Adry: "yes Alan I owe you one"

Marin: No and what are you talking about

Alan: I will make you take that off it's for your own good

Clover: Leave him be he just doesn't want to embarrass him self with whatever under there. He knows he can't compete with this. (Clover shows of his muscles, he has abs but not refined enough to be counted as packs)