Back off

After class everyone headed for gym. Everyone got in their work out gear and Sarah's was almost breaking dress code. And Alan stole Marin's shirt. Mari has been exercising with his new found free time to make sure he is ready for any akuma. So he is still fit with a near eight pack

Sarah: hay cous who is the Marin kid.

Clover: ugg, a bakers kid

Sarah: ok anything else.

Clover: nothing that matters

Sarah: thanks "as always he is no help"

They see Alan run in.

Alan: ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Marin: STOP TAKING MY SHIRTS.

They see Marin shirt less run in

Sarah: "dam, I need a taste of that."

Marin gives up after Alan ran around a corner and disappeared

Sarah: hay, it's Marin right "he smells even better now, well the bakery kid thing explained that"

Marin: yeah, your that new girl Sarah, welcome to our school.

Sarah steps closer to him but Marin takes a step back so she can't get to close.

Sarah: no need to be shy, say do you have plans later, may be we can.

Adry: hay Marin

Marin: hi Adry

Adry: (glares at Sarah ) " back of he's mine" (looks at Marin) I have a free day after school today, want to come over and try the new mekka fighting game, I got it early.

Sarah: well I was going to ask-

Marin: sure Adry. What did you want to ask me Sarah

Sarah: never mind, don't worry bout it.

Gym teach: ok we have a free day so we are going to play dodgeball. Team up. Marin and clover are team leaders

Clover: I choose ad- (sees Adry giving him a death glare and mouthing the words, don't you dare) he hem, Sebastian.

Marin: (see Adry and Sarah giving him a smile and waving) Adry.

Adry walks over and hugs him arm while Sarah looks pissed. She ended up on clover's team. Marin got his shirt back despite the disappointment of the girls in class

Adry: "dam this Sarah girl, I already need to worry about who is Marin's old, maybe present crush is and now a new girl want him."

Marin is starting to get more confidence with Adry and want to show her that he want this as much as she does. He kind of forgot that she still thinks he moved on from someone. He wanted to flirt.

Marin: "you got this, don't panic" hay Adry

Adry: yes

Marin pulled her close and went hear her ear.

Mari: I just wanted to know how my beautiful girl friend is doing .

Adry: o oh, I im fine.

Marin blows a little on her neck and she gets goosebumps and blushes.

Marin: Yes, you are.

Main: "I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT."

Adry: "I can feel my heart beat, that was so unexpected "

The game basically had Adry jumping around like a ninja taking people out, Sarah almost didn't play at all.

Teach: that's the end of class, Marin's team goes undefeated.

Adry: so Marin, -

Sarah: hay Marin

Marin: hi Sarah.

Sarah: since it's lunch can you show me around , I don't know the school area vary well. (Batting her eyes and trying to look cute, Marin didn't notice, he has liked Adry for so long that considering other girls never occurred to him)

Marin: isn't Clover your cousin, won't you rather go with him

Sarah: well I know him but I want to get to know the other students, pleeeaaase can you show me around. (Does the lean forward technique to grab his attention)

Adry: "DID SHE JUST"

Marin: "I rather stay with Adry" umm, I already told Adry I would eat with her today, and I already missed breakfast. But I think Ronnie (boy version of Rose) is free and he knows everyone, you'll make friends in no time. Hay Ronnie could you show Sarah around.

Ronnie: sure, hi Sarah

Sarah: "did he really pass me of to this guy" hi (she said coldly)

As Marin and Adry walk away Adry does that I'm watching you thing with her hand.

As Marin and Adry

Adry: you didn't say anything about lunch.

Mari: you don't mind do you.

Natasha comes over to them, she wasn't there when Adry kissed Marin in class.

Natasha: hay Marin.

Marin: oh hay Natasha, good to see that your feeling better.

Natasha: y yeah. Anyway I um wanted to know if. (Sees Adry giving her a glare while hugging Marin's arm) oh um never mind.

Marin: that was odd.

Adry: ya it was, anyway let's go eat

They are in the lunch room and the entire time Adry is scanning the room and seeing if Marin is looking at anyone, but she gets nothing.

Adry: "who is his crush, do o risk asking him, what if he decides to try to win her over"

Sarah: hi Marin.

Adry: "this bitch"

Marin: hi Sarah

Sarah: so Marin (leans forward and leans on one hand on the table, she pushes some of her hair behind her ear with the other hand) I would like to get to know you better. (Pulls out a peace of paper with a number) hers my cell, maybe we can, get together, have some fun.

Adry: "I AM RIGHT HERE"

Marin: you mean like, go bowling or something.

Sarah: "oh my sweet innocent boy" not that kind of fun.

Adry: you need to back off

Sarah: I'm sorry, who are you.

Adry: his girlfriend.

Sarah: oh, (looks at Marin) he needs a girl that can give him a good time. He can do better then you. (Goes to poke Adry only to have her risk grabbed by Marin)

Marin: Sarah, I'm sorry what did you say.

Sarah: I said you can do better, I bet I can show you what a real girl can do (goes to put her hand on his chest only for him to pull Adry in to his arms.

Marin: I'm taken, now I don't mind being friends but don't mess with my relationship.

Sarah: when you come to your senses, give my a call.

She walks away

Adry turns to face Marin, still in his arms. She goes to say something but went speechless when he looked in her eyes. He tightened his grip on her. She saw him glances at her lips and it made her do the same.

Sorry for the wait, mayor writers block on this story, maybe I will end it soon.
Also I know I warned you guys before but us sin ok.