Perfect girlfriend

Adry wakes up and remembers what Marin said, no hesitation. If he felt like it was to much he would tell her. She got dressed and tried to recreate what she looked like when she had a make over, but added her own touch. She did  pretty well. She wore short jeans and a T shirt that said Sorry, I'm Taken.

She went to school and waited in class, Alan told her Mr. Buster is going to be late do to traffic.

Marin work up and looked at his clock. He had ten minute till class started. After falling out of bad from shock, he got dressed and didn't notice that he forgot his jacket, his short sleeved shirt revealed his arms. He run to class and jumped in just as the bell rung. Only to notice the teach was not there.

Alan: the teach is going to be late, but nice jump Marin, your not late streak is still going strong.

Marin: oh, ok than I rushed for nothing. (Walks to his seat but Adry gets in his way) h hi Adry "why are you stuttering your dating her"

Adry: "no hesitation" (she lets the chat noir take over. She leans into him and puts her arms around his neck, she pull him in to a passionate kiss that he melts into, she pulls away to see his red face) morning charming  (she moves her fingers across his jawline while looking into his eyes with a seductive look. Than sits down in her seat like nothing happens)

The entire class is shocked, Clover looks defeated and Marin just slowly goes to his seat with a red face.

Alan: what was that

Marin: i i i i

Alan smacks him in the face

Marin: I asked her yesterday why she was so hesitant with how she acts with me, so I told her that in order to fully date her she has to be her self, not hesitate.

Alan: so you basically told her not to not have any impulse control towards you.

Marin: no I, crap I did.

Alan: well this is going to be entertaining.

Marin: thanks for the support Alan.

After class they were heading to lunch. Adry went up to Marin and gave him a hug, earning him glares from many boys, clover and Leo included.

Adry: hi my charming

Marin was tense at first but relaxed into the hug

Marin: "ok I can do nicknames" hello beautiful (wraps arms around her)

Adry: "I want to but, no hesitation" (she leans into him and starts cuddling her head into his chest and neck, like a cat but slowly, she speaks slowly) you have any plans for lunch my darling.

Marin: "this feels nice" n no I don't th think s so

Adry: you do now "she moves her head till her lips are hovering over his" I have the sweetest desert, just, for, you. (Right when Marin was about to lean into her lips she stepped back and began to drag him alone will giving him a look like she was checking him out )

Marin: s s s sure "dam that was, intense"

Alan: I'm gana need more storage on my phone for all these photos.

Nina: here I have a spare usb drive

At the couples cafe

Marin and Adry go in with Adry clinging to Marin's arm, making him blush.

Cashier: what can I get you two.

Marin: "well how Adry is acting I may choke if I get anything solid" A chocolate milkshake please.

Adry: the sandwiches special please.

Hey sit down and Adry sits close to Marin. They begin to eat.

Adry: is that chocolate milkshake good.

Marin: it is actually. (Not noticing the chocolate on his face and lips)

Adry: can I try it.

Marin: "she wants to share a drink" S sure, "begins to slide the cup her way" here yo- mmmm

Adry interrupts him with a kiss, she sucks his lips getting a taste of his drink. She slowly backs away licking her lips leaving a red and stunned Marin.

Adry: your right, it's really good.

Marin: i i i I'm ggg gglad y you liked it.

Adry: hay, I'm, im not making you uncomfortable am I?

Marin: no no, I'm just not used to it, I guess I'm still surprised that you like me. So all the affection is caching me of guard, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it, just not used to it.

Adry: so the way if been acting is, ok.

Marin: yes, it's perfect and once I get used to this I will be the one surprising you with kisses.

Adry: can't wait. Now time for desert.

Mari: deser- mmmm

She kissed him