Protective

Adry was getting even more paranoid. After Sara she started to notice how much the other girls started to stare at Marin and how he always seemed comfortable talking with them but still stutter with her. The worst of all she thinks there is a good chance the girl he liked or likes may like him to. She began to become afraid of if that girl told Marin, would he leave her.

Adry: "what do I do, I don't even know who the girl is and I don't know what would happen if I asked, would he start to think of her and end our relationship"

Mr. Buster: alright students we have a visitor today, Jame's sister Lucy (girl of Luka)

A girl a bit taller than Adry and had a bit more defined curves. She had the eyes of her mid length hair dyed blue on her black hair. The other guys stared at her, it was obvious she was hot.

Adry: "Wait, didn't Lucy hand out with Marin a bit in the past, he would blush a bit around her. IS SHE THE GIRL HE LIKES."

Marin did once have a small crush on Lucy but it is gone now. He is to in love with Adry.

Mr. Buster: she will help with making music for school events.

After class

Lucy kept trying to approach Marin but before he could notice Adry would pull him away.

Marin: Adry, is everything ok, you kind of d dragging  me a around the place.

Adry: oh, I'm so sorry, I just, umm

Lucy: Hi Marin

Adry: "Shit"

Marin: Hi Lucy, it's been a long time.

Lucy: way to long, anyway I see time has been kind to you.

Marin: what do you mean.

Lucy: your actually taller than me now, you know girls like tall guys.

Adry: "is she flirting with him, I need to stop this" (Grabs Marin's arm and hugs it) to bad he is takin.

Lucy: oh Adry, I didn't know he was taking are you guys dating.

Adry: yes "have her a look that seemed to say back off"

Marin felt a little happy that Adry didn't mind who knew of their relationship.

Lucy: oh, but I thought you guys where just friends. I wonder what changed.

Marin's smile faded away, he became a bit paranoid. He wondered why did Adry suddenly took an interest. What if it went away, is this relationship only temporary.

Lucy: well I guess I'll see you guys later, byyyeee Marin.

Of course Marin didn't notice the flirt.

Marin: ummm Adry.

Adry: "did he notice she flirting with him, is he going to break up with me, did he find me clingy." (She puts on a brave face and looks at Marin) y yes Marin

Marin: "she is your girlfriend, she doesn't ask so you can just do it, she won't mind" (he takes a breath witch only adds to Adry's anxiety, she is now sure he is about to break up with her, she closes her eyes. Marin leans down and kisses her. She melts into the kiss forgetting what was on her mind till he breaks away)

Adry: y you kissed me.

Marin: i is t th that ok

Adry gives him a true smile that makes his heart race

Adry: it's perfect.

Lucy, Alin, Nina, Sara, Leo, and clover come over

Alin: hey love birds (Sara and clover groan) Lucy had a great idea.

Marin: really what.

Lucy: well it's been so long since we all hung out so I thought we all can have a get together, like a sleep over.

Marin looks at clover and Sara and Alin figures what's he thinking, he leans in and whispers.

Alin: they heard that you and Adry would probably go and guilted Lucy to get invited.

Clover: you say something.

Alin: not a thing, anyway, you guys should come. It's be fun, we'll hang out, get to know Sara. (Looks at Adry) play truth or dare. (Gives her a mischievous grin and looks at her and neck at Marin a few times, Adry blushes when she realized what Alin is planing for the Marin and her.)
Adry: (looks at Marin) sounds like fun, but only if you come with me.

Marin: well umm (looks at her green eyes, he can't say no) ok.

Adry does a small cheer and goes to kiss Marin on the check only to hit his lips. They are left blushing. Leo, Lucy, Sara, and Clover are a bit jealous.

Ok guys I am ending this story soon, running out of ideas. I will start a new story in its place. Next chapter will have sin. I warn you I can get descriptive. So if you don't want you can just consider this the last chapter. Again sin next chapter, be prepared.